supermysteries

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because you make wayyyyy too many meaningless posts that offer no help nor interest of any sort and actually make people regret they wasted 3 seconds of their lives reading

case in point- youve been on superfuture for a month less than i have, yet you have managed to rack up over 4 times as many posts, and i post on average 1.64 times a day

sorry that I post a lot... lol.... but does posting a lot involve shitty posts? atleast thats what you seem to claim with that case of point which afterall make any fucking sense...

Posting a lot equals shitty posts... haha..

keep your post-counts low folks or you will suddenly be making shitty posts all the time...

sorry that I post a lot... lol.... but does posting a lot involve shitty posts? atleast thats what you seem to claim with that case of point which afterall make any fucking sense...

keep your post-counts low folks or you will suddenly be making shitty posts all the time...

Oh, no, a lot of posts != shitty posts. It's just in your case it somehow does... might have something to do with trying to be funny, but instead you just come off as annoying to most people.

Oh, no, a lot of posts != shitty posts. It's just in your case it somehow does... might have something to do with trying to be funny, but instead you just come off as annoying to most people.

so i should say sorry for having shitty humor ?

nevermind forget it, i guess i cant change my sense of humor so as long as minya or any other mod bans me you gotta stick up with it...

eventually in some years i will become an icon that you will all praise...

no, you misunderstood me. your posts are shitty, and the fact there are so many of them (your shitty posts) is what really gets to people. lots of posts dont equal shitty quality, lots of shitty posts equal shitty quality.

eventually in some years i will become an icon that you will all praise...

doubtful 123

no, you misunderstood me. your posts are shitty, and the fact there are so many of them (your shitty posts) is what really gets to people. lots of posts dont equal shitty quality, lots of shitty posts equal shitty quality.

doubtful 123

dude, don't forget where you came from either, i remember.

there is an ignore member button if you click on someone's profile if he really bothers you that much.

dude, don't forget where you came from either, i remember.

there is an ignore member button if you click on someone's profile if he really bothers you that much.

superstar asked the question, not me, if he didnt like my answer then oh well

those knees are gonna burst open before anythin else..

thats ever so sweet

see, this is just what i mean. the quote above^ refers to the knees on sam113's daughter's samurais, as well as her kindergarten hymen, if i understand allusion as well as i think i do.

if not useless, if not overly gratuitous, its at the very least on the creepy/awkward side of things is it not?

see, this is just what i mean. the quote above^ refers to the knees on sam113's daughter's samurais, as well as her kindergarten hymen, if i understand allusion as well as i think i do.

if not useless, if not overly gratuitous, its at the very least on the creepy/awkward side of things is it not?

Then again, you could be reading into it completely the wrong way. There's proven studies that show that if something has two meanings on the internet or in an email or text message, people will almost certainly interpret it in the worst way regardless.