What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

drof, i think i seen you at goods that first day they opened up the sidestore...u were dressed mass hypebeast, haha. is this board 50% niketalk or something? seeing a lot of reposts here. 80% of the people here seem to wear raw denim...hmm.

i used to be a nikehead...but now i know that adidas is where the real heat is at!

Edited by yamakazi18 on Jan 4, 2006 at 01:38 AM

when they had that fall sale? I was there, or the day they reopened it as a skate shop? I happened to be there as well. Hypebeast ish? I've been rocking a grnappletree hoodie or Kr3w jacket all winter with half cabs or beat shy pink dunks all quarter.

i got hip hop hangin in head heavy

thats a cool hoodie btw..and sorry bout the am90's man....i couldnt even go to get pairs for myself.....sorry...anywyas

to the thread

stussy hoodie...i absolutely love this thing, its so comfy and it has huge skull/crossbones pads on the elbows

nudie greycasts worn 3.5 months

de la sould dunks

have a nice day!

jq02uu.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

your elitist sig fits you perfect..who gives a shit what I do , grow up and move on...what is this? the third grade? are you angry at life.....god im so tired of this fucking attitude from people its such a waste of energy.

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Edited by kixslf on Jan 4, 2006 at 11:13 AM

Quote: Ive always wondered about why people leave the round sticker-thingy on there caps..you dont see people walking around with price-tags hanging out of there cloth

In predominantly black communities you do...I'm not being racist, but when I lived in miami, I knew people who kept tags on their clothes so they could return it after they were done wearing them and get new clothes, then they'd do the same thing with those new clothes.

Quote:
Quote: Ive always wondered about why people leave the round sticker-thingy on there caps..you dont see people walking around with price-tags hanging out of there cloth

In predominantly black communities you do...I'm not being racist, but when I lived in miami, I knew people who kept tags on their clothes so they could return it after they were done wearing them and get new clothes, then they'd do the same thing with those new clothes.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Jan 4, 2006 12:54 PM

Racist is exactly what you're being. Ive seen people of all races do this. Its a trend thing that started back in the 80's as an attempt to look fresh and clean, not a race thing.

Anyway...I want those De La's so fucking bad.