What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

whats the difference between the older versions of the wtaps bdus to the jungle ones? more pockets?

jungles are slimmer with angled side pocket covers. same number of pockets tho. 6.

yeah I think jwie was being sarcastic. I got skinny ass old man legs. but I like that cos shit looks looser on me and I like that..yeh.

I don't get it...........:(

Is that a nice way of saying "You look like shit, ass pirate"?

If so, I won't be insulted; I love asses and pirates.

oh sweet, sweet england -- i just figured a flaming was coming, and i didn't have the heart to bear witness.

honestly, you tie a good tie, my friend. the upper half of your outfit looks pretty excellent, in and of itself. the silhouette is nicely trim overall.

that said, these are my thoughts:

- a contrast collared shirt is capital F Formal; pairing it with jeans is not working

- same goes for both the double windsor and the black blazer (tux jacket?). i'd tie a half windsor or a four in hand and leave it looser if you're going casual. the black blazer would work great either dressed-up, or dressed down with black jeans or trousers. the light, distressed denim is on the opposite end of the formality continuum and they clash.

all love no hate :o

Random mini meet-up.

DSC02032.jpg

L to R

Me:

Nice Collective

Random v-neck

Dior

Visvim

mrip:

Spruce

TRUE

Samurai

New Balance

julianREE:

New Era

W+H

Comme des Garcons

APC

Vans

Louis:

Marc Jacobs

BDG

Hugo Boss

Asics

Random mini meet-up.

L to R

Me:

Nice Collective

Random v-neck

Dior

Visvim

mrip:

Spruce

TRUE

Samurai

New Balance

julianREE:

New Era

W+H

Comme des Garcons

APC

Vans

Louis:

Marc Jacobs

BDG

Hugo Boss

Asics

how tall are you? i thought you would be really tall but damn...everybody else in that pic is taller @_@