5 Most Annoying Types of People at Parties

JesseJB

fucking dudes who count how many shots or cans of whatever they had.

YO BRO I HAD LIKE 5 SHOTS OF PATRON, 3 SHOTS OF EVERCLEAR.

ugh. congrats?

yeah and it's usually the same kind of person who black out at 1am. even if he's unconscious you stand next to him and ask "how many shots of what did you have again ?"

it's not about what or how much you drink it's about how little fuss you make about it.

Fuck, there's nothing more pathetic than people who try to turn drinking into a competition. The only time I become aware of exactly how many I've had is when the beer/booze I brought -- and alone drank -- is completely gone. I drink because I like to do so. I've never gotten the dudes who say, "man, I hate beer" whilst drinking one. Nor do I understand the impulse to count beers/shots, etc.

Part of the fun of drinking is managing to remain cool, regardless of the amount consumed. I hate when people ask/say shit like, "why don't you ever get drunk? Don't be such a stiff." Just because my capacity for drink is greater than the average person's doesn't mean I don't get drunk or have fun doing so. I just don't act like a fucking jagoff after 6 beers, like so many people do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#1. the guy who gets mad at your for talking to a girl he has been eying (doesn't know her) the entire night but is chicken shit to talk to her.

#2. the guy at a party who can't "get with" party music that's playing. when everyone is grinding on each other to some 90's rap & rnb and he throws on some as i lay dying or dragonforce and bums everyone out.

#3. debbie fucking downers who tell everyone their same sappy fucking story about whats going on in their life, get over it, live in the present you turd tapper.

#4. "the alpha male"

#5. the person you've met 10 times that you obviously remember but they always introduce themselves like it's the first time, every time.

that one chick that thinks she's super hot and starts dancing on your buddy's glass-ceramic stove like she's the reason people are partying.

then shatters the stove

Guest nowbaking
#5. the person you've met 10 times that you obviously remember but they always introduce themselves like it's the first time, every time.

dude. fuck that guy. n heres mine, in no order tho

1) dude braggin about how much he can drink/smoke. tell someone who cares BRO.

2) dude who comes in with his girl n is up downing every chick in the place. cool man, u must get so much play...

3) ugly chick whos too drunk n gets all touchy with you... its like, lay off, bitch.

4) the mother fucker passed out at 8pm next to the plant... hey bitch get outta my seat.

5) badass bro eyeing you the whole time... stop eye fucking me, man.

the acquaintance who invites you to his party and then loudly insists that you're being "anti-social" when you're chillin one on one with a girl. fuck man, i'm tryin to accomplish something here

also, the asshole i've never met that brought a shitload of natty ice or keystone light or something equally shitty yet decides to drink from the 12 pack of shiner i brought. fuck you

probly been mentioned, but the drunk ass emotional girl who fucks a guy she recently met and then cries after because she's so drunk and "i'm such a slut and he doesn't even like me oh em gee im so sad and pathetic"

yeah i was that guy, bitch cried in the shower when we took one after. that ended real quick.

• 1 month later...

adding:

-creepy douches who wait by the bathroom and vaguely harass girls/try and act hard to the dudes with the girls

-asshole bros who ask "who do you know here?"

I feel like so many of these losers were just nobodys in high school and now they wanna feel like a big man on campus in college