Chris chris chris chris chris chris

Guest bed

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit spewing out sperm and answer my question.

What size t-shirts do you wear?

hey shithead. rip on anyone you want for their looks but whats with all the homophobic hate? hey this is supertrash so rant away but if i didnt know better i'd say we are witnessing some extreme jealousy from a self loathing queer. closets are for clothes. just embrace yourself and come out already. i've said it before. the derogatory gay comments on the future make me really sad. most of you kids are far younger than i and the fact that people still have these hangups on a motherfucking fashion board is beyond me.

posters who make homophobic or racist comments should be banned

welcome to the 21st century assholes.

don't worry cult, this is just how people show they're interested. like when you were in school and you teased the girl you were in love with... those were the days.

thats exactly what i figured. bed is probably just flirting. might we have a possible love connection at barneys in the future?

hey shithead. rip on anyone you want for their looks but whats with all the homophobic hate? hey this is supertrash so rant away but if i didnt know better i'd say we are witnessing some extreme jealousy from a self loathing queer. closets are for clothes. just embrace yourself and come out already. i've said it before. the derogatory gay comments on the future make me really sad. most of you kids are far younger than i and the fact that people still have these hangups on a motherfucking fashion board is beyond me.

posters who make homophobic or racist comments should be banned

welcome to the 21st century assholes.

That's probably the gayest rant on the forum.

Oh wai--

yeah maybe im ranting but i just dont see any humor in it. i know people who have been beaten within inches just for being gay. a friend of mine had his boyfriend murdered because people are fucking ignorant rednecks. so laugh all you want but hatespeech (no matter how tame) is just not funny to me. sorry.

I never actually thought he resized them, i just wanted to be part of something. :(

Okay bed, I wanna neg rep you so bad right now but it would be unfair because I love supertrash and you made a perfect post.

I gotta say that Chris's shirts are frickin small, he is that skinny and he is also at the same time very tall because I bought some shirts of his. I had to give 'em to my skinny-ass sisters cuz they couldn't fit and although they were also tall, I noticed they fit long on them as well (which is perfect I guess cuz girls like to wear fitted shirts that go below their waist). I'm pretty sure he can get these type of shirts due to the whole pulling deal he does with 'em as well as the fact that he bought alot of them from Taiwan or someplace where there's alot of skinny peeps.

So there. That should end the whole shirt deal.

he using a straw?

i thought you needed lips for that...

its a french fry, and of course cats got lips. next time you see a cat pull back their lips to expose their tiny front teeth and you will laugh, i promise

if i didnt know better i'd say we are witnessing some extreme jealousy from a self loathing queer. closets are for clothes. just embrace yourself and come out already.

Which brings us back to

This thread is gayer than two men fucking each other in the ass at the same time.

Just wanted to make sure the point was delivered! Moving on now.