football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

i feel your pain. it would be a great morning if manc cunts dropped 3 points. as painful as it is for me to say it, utd always equalize or score a winner at the end. they look like champions.

on the other hand spurs played very well today and i have to say ramos is getting a grip on the league and you should see a steady progress from now on.

defoe also had 3 great chances to finish chelsea off. he looked pretty good today.

Defoe looked good today. Im happy Chelsea dropped points today. Cant believe we could only score in the last minute against Spurs. Really thought it was gonna be like the F.A. Cup and walk over Spurs. Man Utd cant be letting points drop like this specially when the Arse-Wipes are playing well.

fuckin complete morons, i cant believe how angry i am at spurs

since i've been supporting spurs they always let in stupid fuckin goals against the big teams right at the death, how can you defend like that the whole match then let in such a stupid goal

ffs

Thats the story of Spurs. Despite brand new central defenders, they still concede last minute goals.

i feel your pain. it would be a great morning if manc cunts dropped 3 points. as painful as it is for me to say it, utd always equalize or score a winner at the end. they look like champions.

on the other hand spurs played very well today and i have to say ramos is getting a grip on the league and you should see a steady progress from now on.

defoe also had 3 great chances to finish chelsea off. he looked pretty good today.

At least Ramos implemented his tactics superbly against Man U compared to their loss at FA Cup. With players more experienced playing with one another, they may find win some silverware. Meanwhile Carling Cup beckons and it will be interesting to see how Ramos match wits against Grant. I bet Ramos will come up tops.

I saw it. I agree he is a BITCH and damn I hate him but I respect him. He is the best player in the world right now. It was a tough game for Portugal today but the shit he plays in the epl every week is just next level. Fantastic player.

You hate him?

Wait till you hear that he is the highest paid BPL player in history. He just got a huge pay raise last season and the Glazers cant stop throwing money at him.

He is also bonking top models and hookers like no one's business.

He will also score 40 goals in all competition and may top 30 goals in BPL.

He also caused in his prime Ruud to be sold by Fergie because Ruud was ganging up with the other Man U players against him.

But best player in the world? Until he proves himself in World Cup or Champions League, that title wont go to him.

After his "welcoming party" with Anderson and Nani I wasn't too impressed with him ... and the fact that he does look like he's going to cry at least twice every game.

But this is just above and beyond.

'Soccer ace Cristiano Ronaldo is hooked on a new game - the grannies' favourite BINGO. But Manchester United fans won't find the wing wizard shouting "House" down the local bingo hall. Instead the 22-year-old plays at home after being given a DVD version as a Christmas present.'

Here are some actual quotes from the grease-meister himself:

"It can be very exciting because you can be there waiting for a long time for just the one number to make the game complete. Then you see one of your friends you are playing against get his lucky number before you."

Brilliant.

But best player in the world? Until he proves himself in World Cup or Champions League, that title wont go to him.

I was saying right now. I don't see another player that's playing on the same level right now. He is outstanding in English league, heads above anyone else and I don't see a player in Spain that's playing so well right now.

Scudmore's a hustler ... he's talking about the Premiership brand now.

Guess its sorta backward hanging on the remains of tradition (as if playing in your own country's tradition) but there isn't much left especially if you consider the formation of the Premiership was/is all about the money.

It's a reatrded idea but if they come I will go.

What if it's Bolton ... ?

Oh by the beard of Rafa whatever happened?!

Actually I dont know why Rafa is getting such flak.

He didnt put Team B forward. It was Team A with some Team B players.

You cant expect any top team to put their Team A against much much lower opposition especially with a top European team looming. Even Man U rested Giggs and Scholes against Lyon who are just across the pond.

Chelsea put Team B with some Team A players but Team A players were recovering players and players getting their form back like Lampard, Terry, Mikel, Kalou.

Even Man U and Arsenal put Team A with some Team B players for their match against one another.

Rafa put his entire back Team A backline except goal keeper. Alonso and Kuyt are Team A. Crouch and Benayouin though Team B are still internationals. Lucas is a young prospect.

So what went wrong? Simple. Team B players are not good enough. Rafa takes some but not all the blame for that. They wont be good unless they play together. If they cant play against lowly competition, you cant expect internationals to play in reserves all the time!

this sentence has now got to be thrown out the window.

Wait for tomorrow night when the mighty Inter comes visiting.

Torres will miraculously recover from whatever injury he suffered.

Rafa will play his usual 4-5-1 and jam up the midfield, unless they concede, then they will open up and attack.

Last season they beat Barca at Nou Camp but Inter is a different proposition than Barca last year. Inter is like Barca 2 seasons ago, damn scary and downright unbeatable.

I honestly think Liverpool have a chance. I thought Inter would win the Champs League last year and then they were beaten by Valencia who aren't exactly top of pile. They'll need Ibrahimavic to be on top form. They aren't a one man team by far, but he has won them a number of games for them ... seems to be living up to his potential.

Speaking of which, some hype around Pato after only 4 odd games for Milan ... lot to deliver especially now Ronaldo's done himself in again (which is pretty sad).

I have no idea why but I don't mind Rafa ... can't see him being around after summer though. Apparently the Dubuyers (made that one up myself) don't fancy him - must be the beard.

I honestly think Liverpool have a chance. I thought Inter would win the Champs League last year and then they were beaten by Valencia who aren't exactly top of pile. They'll need Ibrahimavic to be on top form. They aren't a one man team by far, but he has won them a number of games for them ... seems to be living up to his potential.

Speaking of which, some hype around Pato after only 4 odd games for Milan ... lot to deliver especially now Ronaldo's done himself in again (which is pretty sad).

I have no idea why but I don't mind Rafa ... can't see him being around after summer though. Apparently the Dubuyers (made that one up myself) don't fancy him - must be the beard.

There is a chance. With Pool back against the wall and Inter scrapping through their Serie A matches with the disputed goals. But Inter this season is different from last. Last season they were downright determine to get the Scudetto to the exclusion of everything. This year, they want CL to pip AC, their hated rivals.

What a pity Ronaldo got injured. I would love to see KaPaRo play in the Emirates.

As for Rafa, he shot himself by asking for more and more money to buy players. This isnt Chelsea where the owner pays 20 million pounds for players without batting an eyelid. No doubt Rafa have to sell to buy, but he still got many new faces in. So he is expected to perform.

Rafa spent less than ManU or Chelsea in the summer so I don't think that's an issue.

Rafa is very good in europe over the two legs so I believe we'll beat them. As long as Inter doesn't score tomorrow Liverpool has a good chance. We took care of Barca last season, we can take care of some italian scooter riding grease balls. Plus now we have Torres :D (and maybe some other players who will decide to play like they mean it tomorrow)