football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

can't wait for the weekend. the cups during the week just got me warmed up.

zaki zaki zaki. who the fuck is this guy and where did he come from? top scorer and playing like a machine. i'm very impressed. there is one more test he has to pass. i wonder if he'll be able to handle the cold ass games in the winter. some players coming from warmer countries start sucking when the rain starts freezing. will he be at wigan next season? no fucking chance. he'll probably go to spurs, the could use him.

now spurs are just shocking. they might not get zaki if they are playing in the championship next season. if bolton beat them this weekend ramos is out. i think big head of sam allardyce might appear at the lane. he knows how to manage the relegation battle. seems like woodgate is the only player there with some character and will to fight for the club. they need leadership now more than ever and i think ramos mumbling shit in spanish won't help. it's a sinking ship.

now come on liverpool. end that unbeaten streak of the blue twats. let's fuck them over on sunday (this won't happen, i'm just dreaming)

not a bad game. utd looked a little rusty in front of the goal and i think ronaldo is still warming up.

wba - hull on the other hand was massive. first half was like watching a game on fast forward. i thought there will be goals from both teams. second half hull had even more balls and the second goal just buried wba. great match and congrats to hull, joined at the top tonight.

benny scored with last touch of the ball and boro were robbed. fuck, i thought at least one of my defenders will have a clean sheet this week.

now come on liverpool. end that unbeaten streak of the blue twats. let's fuck them over on sunday (this won't happen, i'm just dreaming)

Honestly the way the reds have been playing the blues should hold 'em off without too much of a problem. With Deco coming back into the the swing of things the blue got that creative edge, I've also been impressed with Beletti lately, he's bringing that intensity and determination, nice to see Kalou also making things happen upfront... we've depend too much on Drog's so I'm glad that there's more creativity coming through the team.

But honestly it's just that Torres is missing that gives the edge to the Bridge Boys.

rafa will pack the midfield to cancel out fat frank and to stop the fullbacks. thats a given.

we're shit on the back so if chelsea score early that's game over. to be honest i'll take a 0-0 right now but maybe we can pull some crazy shit. i hope mascherano gives deco a proper welcome to the league :D

yeah mascherano really needs to play his best... And it'd be good if Kuyt can be more focused up front...................

One thing that you guys got is speed... missing the Cole's may hurt us if the reds spread us wide...

We're both missing our main target man for that player that can produce that solo goal... so it'll be interesting to see how the managers 'attack'.

Was Glad to see Chelsea win today, Hull City were getting way ahead of themselves. Mouthing off and sh*t

As usual, Liverpool scrap another victory. I can feel their luck running out pretty soon.

United soared above West ham. Great to see Tevez in the line up too.

Also Villa to push for that 4th spot? Don't sleep on them.

Liverpool10--26

Chelsea10--23

Arsenal10--20

Aston Villa10--20

Hull City10--20

Man Utd 9--18

Plus if you thought Bentley's goal was nice you should see THIS. Insane!