football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

United better start winning soon or they'll be too far behind in the league. The same in CL, they'll have to come up to the same level as they where last season damnit

Well, they were worse last season and last season was their best other than 1999.

Of course last season Arsenal couldnt win after Christmas, Chelsea was under Grant and Pool was well, just Pool.

Polish Mike: Yeah I saw that its crazy but I feel bad for the ref cus the linesmen kept telling him it was a goal thorugh his earpiece, I guess in situations like that you just let your linesmen take over because they are supposed to be in a better position to judge.

Newcastle vs Tottenham should be a really good game. Definatly gonna record it and see how it turns out.

_45054171_uefa_europa_226.jpg

The new-look league will have 48 clubs in 12 groups of four, with teams playing each other home and away as opposed to just once as it stands now.

The top two in each group then join the eight third-placed Champions League clubs in a 32-club knock-out stage.

However, under the new format beaten cup finalists will no longer qualify for the competition.

"What Spurs are doing today is playing Total Football that would make Johan Cruyff physically sick. Their players are just all over the place - David Bentley doesn't have any sort of position, Aaron Lennon is drifting from wing to wing, Jermaine Jenas is just strolling around looking confused. Seriously, I cannot believe how bad they are." :D

Chelsea 9/10

Liverpool 8/10

Arsenal 7/10

Man Utd 6/10

Chelsea dropping home points to Tottenham & Man Utd, Liverpool drawing with Stoke & Aston Villa & Arsenal losing to Fulham & Hull have significantly reduced the gap Man Utd could of been behind...especially if we win our game in hand we could only be 1-3pts behind the rest & this is with us playing by far the worst out of the top 4.

1st Arsenal now Tottenham sitting at 3rd 3 points behind Chelsea and Liverpool, 1 point ahead of Arsenal and 3 ahead of Manchester United. Hats off to Hull even though it wont last until the end of the season, but with a strong start they could get an Inter-Toto spot.

Magnetic, whats your thoughts on Tottenham at the moment?

I fucking hate Liverpool though.