football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

chelsea next week for united ... and they actually look a team in form as opposed to liverpool.

zero points in two games against two of the other top four would have fergie bricking it.

if fergie ever bricked it.

well his face would be that bit redder for the rest of the season at least.

chelsea next week for united ... and they actually look a team in form as opposed to liverpool.

zero points in two games against two of the other top four would have fergie bricking it.

if fergie ever bricked it.

well his face would be that bit redder for the rest of the season at least.

Man U: Definitely no Vidic and Ronnie. Plus they will be playing VIllareal on Wed.

Dont know what happened to Neville since he played against Zenith. If he is fit, Fergie should play him. Hargo and Carrick look to be on the way back. Fergie would have given his players hell since they played like a Conference Team at Anfield and he got another chance to tweak Wazza, Tevez and Berbs. If not, Tevez will be on the bench and sub for Berbs in second half.

Chelsea: No Terry but that might be a good thing. Chelsea should be able to overturn the red card if they want to.

They should play that Serb defender Ivanovic who never even get to be on the bench. Drogba will play as a sub because he didnt looked good against City. Ballack will be back and they can get rid of Malouda who is still crap.

Chelsea have Bordeaux on Tues who should be easy to beat.

But this is at Old Trafford and Chelsea will be on the back foot all the way but Chelsea cant afford to even draw because Pool got Stoke at the KOP so its an easy 3 points.

And Sir Alex is known to deliver the goods when the chips are down.

So Man U to win by 1 or 2 goals.

There just needs to be more movement, Tevez can play out wide as well throughout the game. Rooney is just useless out there. Also Ronnie may make an appearance in Champions League play. I wouldnt be surprised if he plays against Chelsea as well. This is the problem when you have too many great players. Where the fuck do you put them.

There just needs to be more movement, Tevez can play out wide as well throughout the game. Rooney is just useless out there. Also Ronnie may make an appearance in Champions League play. I wouldnt be surprised if he plays against Chelsea as well. This is the problem when you have too many great players. Where the fuck do you put them.

I thought the prognosis for Ronnie is for him to be out till next month? Just like Drogba even if you rush him back, his impact will be minimal.

As for too many players, I have already said they got too many players and cant even fit Berba into it but nnnooo, the braintrusts here think Man U should get even more players. Hell, Fergie should get 3 international players for every position and they will be damn happy being rotated and playing for the Carling Cup against Crewe Alexander. Happy happy.

Reports are saying Ronaldo is ahead of schedule and is already training with the 1st team. Even if he is out there for 25 minutes against Chelsea, he is still a threat and has to be treated as one. Which then could open it up for other players.

Once he is at full strength Fergie is going to have to make some decisions. Rooney up on the right will be in Ronaldos way when he takes his runs up the wing. They may have to go back to the 4-4-2 and somebody is going to have to sit. Too many people to keep happy. I want to see Nani go for a full 90 and I want to see it now!

Random:

The Berbatov signing has cranked up the pressure on Rooney & Nani to produce what there capable of.

Hope our form returns soon to stay around the top but I pay no real attention to early season form. Winning the Prem 3 times in a row & retaining the CL is already asking for a hell of alot but doing so would put the current crop amongst the all time greats.

Anyone notice Jamie Redknapp call Samuel Eto'o an African prick on Sky after the game?

So what happened here? Don't have/ don't plan to get sky in the new place ... bars too close.

On J. Evans. Jesus that was some miss the other day.

But its ok Norn iron's other massive star David Healy says he'll be world class and he's certainly proved his class for United. Another season reserving it at Sunderland this season me thinks.

So what happened here? Don't have/ don't plan to get sky in the new place ... bars too close.

The conversation was between the Sky panel about Eto'o taking a Barca penalty against Sporting Lisbon. Henry was fouled & Andy Gray said Henry didn't take it cause the French are to polite, then someone said something like ''Well Eto'o was certainly gonna take that one'', then Redknapp said ''That's because he's an African prick'' & proceeded to laugh like he told a joke.

Gus Poyet kinda reacted like he heard ''George Bush doesn't care about black people''.

Don't know if Redknapp was spoken to or not about it, but it was offensive enough to do so.

Heard Liverpool had a goal ruled out early for no reason? That's a bitch but they've still drawn at home 0-0 to Stoke. How was Keane?

However I did see Arsenal doggy Bolton for a 20 minute spell which was enough to win them the game. Clichy should of protected himself better going into a clash with Davies.

30 shots but 6 on goal. Keane was ok, had two good chances. One went straight to the goalie, the other was a very good save. At least he was hitting the target. I think every shot Torres had was off. The goal early was legit, they called offside but nobody touched the ball. I guess it was hard for the linesman to see.

he could have a run-out on the training pitch not in a champions league. unless vidic comes in second half i don't see a reason why he's even there.

A typical run during training doesn't account for the amount of pressure put on the kid, and by testing him in a highly intense environment will truly test his nerves with the atmosphere. Also, training doesn't mean shit compared to a game.