football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

United need another box player (Cole/Solskjaer)...one to many creaters.
I agree, but your missing Van Nistelrooy in that list, a master of being a predator in the box.
does anyone have a good feed for the juventus inter game? I don't want to watch real v. huelva.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

+

www.sopcast.com

and you should be good.

I don't know if any of you watch swedish football, but some guy from my highschool plays for AGF Aarhus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_White Jerry White. American. Not that you caare, but I found out last night. Thanks for the links about the stream!

Channel 21500 on TVU works fine for the Juve Inter game.

Today has been fucking frustrating. Rooney should have scored around the 65th minute. It was an absolute sitter and he volleyed it into orbits. Credit to Villa though, they played a brave game and pushed us.

Glad to see Arsenal get brapped again. Arsene needs to stfu and break bank if he wants to ever contend for anything. Belief can only get those kids so far.

United have a poacher in Berbatov, we don't need any other strikers. Tevez however, needs to get his shit together. He isnt playing with alot of confidence.

Did anyone see Ronaldo 'shhh'ing the Villa fans and making ' I am number 1' gestures to them. A fucking legend he is.

United have a poacher in Berbatov, we don't need any other strikers. Tevez however, needs to get his shit together. He isnt playing with alot of confidence.

Did anyone see Ronaldo 'shhh'ing the Villa fans and making ' I am number 1' gestures to them. A fucking legend he is.

I saw that-- pretty funny. I was most impressed with Young.

I dont think Im joined to any MUFC groups on facebook , alot of people on there like alot of MUFC fans are glory seekers, but I joined the OGS group.

Yeah, but thats unavoidable now isnt it. Its a pretty solid group. Lots of hardcore fans from all over the world. MOTD highlights and quality discussions on there too. I think we even get discounts to the Onion Bag Store.

Also I noticed that you are a Naija boy. Ol' boy how far na?

Wetin Dey? Damn, how did you know I was Nigerian? Born there but was raised in the U.K., unfortuantly find myself in Canada.

Dont let me clog up this shit. Im gonna join that group and send you my MSN.

The MOTD highlights Ive missed dearly since moving over here. Looks pretty serious there, they even have an injury/suspension list too.

Channel 21500 on TVU works fine for the Juve Inter game.

Today has been fucking frustrating. Rooney should have scored around the 65th minute. It was an absolute sitter and he volleyed it into orbits. Credit to Villa though, they played a brave game and pushed us.

Glad to see Arsenal get brapped again. Arsene needs to stfu and break bank if he wants to ever contend for anything. Belief can only get those kids so far.

Most definitely.

Benfica supporter here, too bad we absolutely got our asses handed to us by Olimpiakos. :(

haha i wish vidic would score more often...that celebration is awesome.

had we lost, we'd wouldn't be in arsenal-like trouble, but we wouldn't have been far off. if ronaldo turns up to be injured, think saf will play tevez berbatov and rooney? or still stick with two of the three and just play a midfielder in his place...

get a clue, you plastic mug

haha, they need a sarcasm smiley on here. I said hopefully to try to get the sarcasm factor going... meh.

I know Torres is injured and Keane never scores. heh

Anyway, I was close: 1-3 Liverpool. Reds throughly dominated... after a usual shaky start.

Babel scored one and I'd love to see him play more. Some rumors saying he wants to go to loan to Ajax. twould be lame.

babel scored but was frustrating again. he never passes, he will shoot from a tight angle or from far away when he can make a pass. few times keane played a one two with him and didn't get the return ball when he ran into space. i agree that babel has talent but he still needs to play for the team.

keane was bought to play with torres. he looked good when that was the case but didn't really stand out on his own or with kuyt. i'm not really surprised. he needs a clever striker who can play the ball to him and vice versa. maybe he's a dud but what can i say... TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

haha, they need a sarcasm smiley on here. I said hopefully to try to get the sarcasm factor going... meh.

I know Torres is injured and Keane never scores. heh

um, right. way to go on shitting up this and the jazz thread simultaneously. just shut it already.

there is a sarcasm smiley but you will kindly note that i'm not using it

as far as i can tell, keano was successful at spurs in tandem with defoe, mido and kanoute before berbatov showed off.... hardly the who's who of clever strikers.

haha, How am I shitting up the jazz thread? I said Coltrane and Davis are great jazz artists along with Weather Report. Please explain how that's shitting it up.

Your high horse is way up high in the sky. I'll get a ladder for you to come down from it though if you'd like.

EDIT And to actually stay on topic:

as far as i can tell, keano was successful at spurs in tandem with defoe, mido and kanoute before berbatov showed off.... hardly the who's who of clever strikers.

That may be true, but Kuyt's mainly a scraper type scorer. I'd give an edge to berbatov in the comparison between the two.

I do agree that he had some spurts of quality play with Torres. Maybe they just need some time to gel.