Worst WAYWT Street Version

BTT

n26903349_30444111_2849.jpg

you know when this kid put on that red shirt, he felt like the hottest shit ever. juts look at the way hes posin and lookin at the camera, he thinks hes worth a billion fuckin bucks.

"yeah bitch, my pants are pleated, yeah im wearing a puka shell necklace, what of it?"

n26900273_30531839_8653.jpg

fuck, man, you're making me feel nervous about making the jump to a 4-year college. who the hell am I going to hang out with? second question, do you stand out like a sore-thumb being well-dressed? conversely, are people oblivious to it? sometimes I feel like my interest in this shit makes me picky and I start alienating people

btw- red satin dress shirts = hilarious

fuck, man, you're making me feel nervous about making the jump to a 4-year college. who the hell am I going to hang out with? second question, do you stand out like a sore-thumb being well-dressed? conversely, are people oblivious to it? sometimes I feel like my interest in this shit makes me picky and I start alienating people
i think that depends on where you go.

if you go to a state school or some shitty ass college in middle of nowhere, you will notice nothing but style d-baggery.

Distressed / chemical wash jeans are steezing throughout the states.

I only see two extremes

1) outrageously huge bootcut jeans

2) insanely tapered scenester jeans

if you're going to judge people on the basis of clothes at school, you deserve to be friendless.

sometimes this board is too unbelievable for words...

I was talking more along the lines of finding people with whom I can share common interests... you're right though... but I dunno, I look at it the same way as taste in music/movies/passtimes. maybe I'm painfully mistaken, but if I can't find similarities in any of those areas, I'm usually not interested in becoming close friends

GOD THE HORROR OF HAVING TO ASSOCIATE WITH SUCH PLEBIAN TROGLODYTES, ARE THEY WEARING BOOTCUT?! SATIN SHIRTS? ZOMG.

don't get me wrong, there's a girl in my year who continually sears my retinas with her custom studded gold lame clogs that match her custom studded jeans, but at least i can recognize she is a better student than me.

Guest youngteam
if you're going to judge people on the basis of clothes at school, you deserve to be friendless.

i agree if you're talking about the boorish displays of self-righteousness.

ghostdeini, you keep judging people based on their clothes and taste in popular culture. getting to know a person before you determine their worth is naive and girlish.

I mean, I'm aware of that... if all my friends had to fit the superfuture aesthetic then I would not have any to begin with. maybe I've worded my posts poorly -- basically my main anxiety is finding at least a single person that I can mesh with on this level, or being surrounded by bros. I guess it all depends on where I choose to go to school, and that there's no way for me to say any of this without sounding like a bell end

I mean, I'm aware of that... if all my friends had to fit the superfuture aesthetic then I would not have any to begin with. maybe I've worded my posts poorly -- basically my main anxiety is finding at least a single person that I can mesh with on this level, or being surrounded by bros. I guess it all depends on where I choose to go to school, and that there's no way for me to say any of this without sounding like a bell end

I stopped trying to find people that takes an interest in SuFu'd subjects since everyone here wears tights with Ugg boots and Abercrombie sweats. It's probably a good idea not to wear nice clothes when you're just gonna get drunk for 4 years anyways.

Guest youngteam

no need to justify your comments -- there's absolutely no one on this forum who is incapable of pre-judging someone based solely on appearance. i think sometimes people assume things about me just because i like to wear my 'official bikini inspector' t-shirt a lot.

fuck, i thought i was a hater. i like to snicker at those kids that try to hard, but most of those pics are from people who don't really give a fuck about how they dress. no fun in that.

Hmm...this thread reminds me...I do have a picture that I took of...well just see for yourself:

DSC00856.jpg

I dunno if he meant it or not but that guy's my ultimate hero.

(I was pretty fuckin' scared taking this picture)

i dont get it.

what's wrong with this picture?

It's the symbol for the protagonist's villiage in the Naruto anime/manga series. It can often be seen adorning people like this:

naruto_cosplay.jpg

...which is why it's so funny to see it in gold foil on a t-shirt of like an 8 ft. tall dude mean mugging in a Starbucks.

I stopped trying to find people that takes an interest in SuFu'd subjects since everyone here wears tights with Ugg boots and Abercrombie sweats. It's probably a good idea not to wear nice clothes when you're just gonna get drunk for 4 years anyways.

i think you go to my school...

none of my friends here dress remotely similar to how I dress and I like it like that. I'd hate it if they all had the sufu standard dress, it'd be so boring talking about jeans and shoes all the time. Sorta why I like going on forums so much, having that close but still aloof connection with people all over the country with your similar interests.

none of my friends here dress remotely similar to how I dress and I like it like that. I'd hate it if they all had the sufu standard dress, it'd be so boring talking about jeans and shoes all the time. Sorta why I like going on forums so much, having that close but still aloof connection with people all over the country with your similar interests.

same here. i would get laughed at if they found out i spend a good portion of my day looking at what other dudes are wearing today..

btw- red satin dress shirts = hilarious

you shouldn't be nervous .. you'll be able to make friends fine, you might not be able to find friends with the exact interests as you, but that won't stop you from having fun at college.

i wouldn't say i stand out like a sore thumb, people definitely do recognize how well i'm dressed, which is a good thing .. a decent amount of girls have started conversations with me around campus, just because of my clothing.

i would say that most people in college don't care about what they wear, but you won't be alienated by dressing well.

It's the symbol for the protagonist's villiage in the Naruto anime/manga series. It can often be seen adorning people like this:

naruto_cosplay.jpg

...which is why it's so funny to see it in gold foil on a t-shirt of like an 8 ft. tall dude mean mugging in a Starbucks.

man those anbu bitches are bitchy looking and hot. i seriously hope i dont mistaken them for dudes :rolleyes:

Guest StuckOnStupid

i was just about to say the same thing. jesus christ guys, i have heard of sheltered but this is absolutely mind boggling.