Worst WAYWT Street Version

BTT

Guest StuckOnStupid
Hmm...this thread reminds me...I do have a picture that I took of...well just see for yourself:

DSC00856.jpg

I dunno if he meant it or not but that guy's my ultimate hero.

(I was pretty fuckin' scared taking this picture because this man is black and clearly dangerous/violent)

word........

I mean, I'm aware of that... if all my friends had to fit the superfuture aesthetic then I would not have any to begin with. maybe I've worded my posts poorly -- basically my main anxiety is finding at least a single person that I can mesh with on this level, or being surrounded by bros. I guess it all depends on where I choose to go to school, and that there's no way for me to say any of this without sounding like a bell end

so the way you made all your old friends is by going up to them and saying "do you like shopping? and clothes too?"

i'm suprised some people on here are still in high school.. last thing on my mind in high school was dressing exceptionally well. Maybe I was just too coked out during the time. However, I do think this thread is going way fucking overboard. The way SuFu people dress is such a small community that you can't expect people out in the streets to dress like you. In the words of Talib Kweli:

"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

I look at all the lonely people "

i'm suprised some people on here are still in high school.. last thing on my mind in high school was dressing exceptionally well. Maybe I was just too coked out during the time. However, I do think this thread is going way fucking overboard. The way SuFu people dress is such a small community that you can't expect people out in the streets to dress like you. In the words of Talib Kweli:

"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

I look at all the lonely people "

beatles quote

99% of streetwear blog shit is worse than 99% of what i see on the street.

i'd rather wear dockers and a dress shirt than look like these clowns.

StreetwearGoesBadsm.JPG

Wutang guy looks like my TA who ordered his wife from Hong Kong, complete with classic horseshoe pattern on the head.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet zombie jesus those are some fucked up guys. To the untrained eye that one on the right looks like a tourist... but I'm thinking he's just a nerd.

I also like how there is the distinct possibility you guys made those two girls' day. I'm assuming the whole group was around, so they probably have a story of "a huge group of guys wanted to take our picture" for their friends... and haven't caught on as to why. Brilliant.