Sign in to follow this  
BTT

Worst WAYWT Street Version

So, Me and fellow sufu member Anny were bored and came up with a game where we take pictures of random people walking around with hideous outfits. This is paparazzi/stalker in so many degrees, but hell...here goes:

DSC08247.jpg

DSC08245.jpg

It was pretty nerve racking so we thought we were finished until...

DSC08251.jpg

More to come later this week or tommorow.

Haha. This is kinda creepy but amusing. I'll try and add some later this week.

someone's going to catch you taking a picture and then break your camera. or punch you in the shnoz

someone's going to catch you taking a picture and then break your camera. or punch you in the shnoz

Thats why this game is so hard, you have to do it slick and if the person did punch me in the shnoz, I probably deserve it, and if they broke the camera, that would be anny's camera, and anny would go loco vatos on the guy's ass.

HAHAHHHHH

i do this all the time!

hold on a sec..

fuck. i was about to start a thread just like this. no lie. ill post pics in a sec.

Big brother is watching.

I think the best strategy is to pretend you're taking a picture of your friend but aim past them at the person you actually want to take a picture of. Or.. you can do the whole camera phone deal by pretened to be talking on the phone and snap a picture.

funny thing is. there were many many more that i missed.

dsc0004jv1.jpg

dsc0005kh8.jpg

dsc0034pi4.jpg

dsc0055or1.jpg

dsc0097ul2.jpg

dsc0098zy9.jpg

i know its fucked up.. but shit is too funny.

funny3to4.jpg

funny1wy5.jpg

funny2copycq5.jpg

ive got more but im too tired..

my favorite thing about this thread is that alot of people on superfuture have these clothes and post them all proud. and im not knocking them cause im sure they feel awesome when they wear it. but you guys are pretty much laughing at 50% of this board when you post up bbc/bape/ice cream.

the tall tee underneath the hoodie is the nail in the coffin on the wear your big brothers pajamas look.

fape fape fape fape fape fape fapepfapepfaepafpapeapfapep

now drop the e and we're got multiple orgasms.

Isn't BAPE/BBC supposed to be really rare and exclusive or something?
pretty much everything's fake. except maybe the guy carrying the dunks (why is he again?)
my favorite thing about this thread is that alot of people on superfuture have these clothes and post them all proud. and im not knocking them cause im sure they feel awesome when they wear it. but you guys are pretty much laughing at 50% of this board when you post up bbc/bape/ice cream.
i don't really agree with this. some street clothing can look really nice, but this shit is terrible.

overly priced just because of the name

most of the brands mentioned on this forum are priced the way they are because of the quality and the name.

Isn't BAPE/BBC supposed to be really rare and exclusive or something?

rare and exclusive is nto mutually exclusive with one another.

the tall tee underneath the hoodie is the nail in the coffin on the wear your big brothers pajamas look.

I can't think of any respected SuFu member who rocks BBC or Ice Cream, and just about the only Bape items people rock is the kicks. Generally anyone who posts up a bunch of those labels will cue a page or two of Niketalk/Hypebeast jibes from the rest of the membership.

haha, gotta take some tomorrow at my school... lotta goth people there and shit...

wow its interesting to see how people dress in US schools and comparing them to schools in AUS.

wow its interesting to see how people dress in US schools and comparing them to schools in AUS.

mine were taken in an american baseon okinawa japan.

in some other thread, i mentioned posting pics of classmates who were stupid enough to buy fape. the only stores that sell them here are at a place called gate 2. and its all indian fake shit. people here love this shit. and i dont know why. everyone knows its fake.

He does live on a base, junior ROTC? I know there's a program that does officer preparation for highschoolers.

red, is there a reason people wear full fatigue suits?

All over print. Its JuliusxBAPE super limmited collabo

I would have never imagined it to be a base located in okinawa.....i just assumed it was a school in the US cause thats what i see in movies and shit lol.

All over print. Its JuliusxBAPE super limmited collabo

I LOL'd

tenchar

Wow, this thread is awesome. Kinda makes us the fashionazi secret police. SuperfutureSS crew!

Hope you guys can see this dude's awesome bear-ear cap:

img3661ta9.jpg

and of course, some from the partay:

img3794ym5.jpg

img3797ug5.jpg

and hehe... :3 I'm still undecided about the next one, what do you think superfuture? (to be fair... I too was wearing a bandana around my neck)

img3807kk8.jpg

and hehe... :3 I'm still undecided about the next one, what do you think superfuture?

img3807kk8.jpg

that dude on the left, yeah definitely yo! lol

^^^ whats up with that facial expression? dude is tryin to be cute to another dude or something...man that was MO

and hehe... :3 I'm still undecided about the next one, what do you think superfuture?

img3807kk8.jpg

Not tooo bad, but get rid of the shit around his neck and the pouty face.