Worst WAYWT Street Version

BTT

I also like how there is the distinct possibility you guys made those two girls' day. I'm assuming the whole group was around, so they probably have a story of "a huge group of guys wanted to take our picture" for their friends... and haven't caught on as to why. Brilliant.

"Hello, my name is Stephen, I'm a stylist for Supertalk.com, we're doing a Toronto street fashion edition for one of our upcoming updates and I was wondering if you'd mind if I took your picture."

"Oh you major in fashion? that's wonderful, your parents must be very proud!"

"Hello, my name is Stephen, I'm a stylist for Supertalk.com, we're doing a Toronto street fashion edition for one of our upcoming updates and I was wondering if you'd mind if I took your picture."

"Oh you major in fashion? that's wonderful, your parents must be very proud!"

u shud b a haxxor.

• 2 weeks later...

This is mad goofy, thanks for putting up the pictures.

The worst part is that in order to dress this poorly a lot of these people must really be putting a lot of effort into their style. I mean, if they like it .. that's cool or something.

EDIT: if face recognition software ever gets going the people in these pictures will have some fun reading to do. I wonder where I am on the internet. Getting clowned for unwashed denim on an abercrombie forum?

• 2 weeks later...
gahahahahaha..the perfect outfit to wear to aoyama in front of the prada store.
bet her husband works for some blinging gaishi-kei

and they are super loaded.

I don't doubt this. She looks like a very wealthy nerdy lady.

It's all stealth wealth--that ungainly tee-shirt is probably custom Pellat-Finet and the sandals, made from the hides of some rare fish by Helmut Lang.

Clearly, the hat is from a British Royal Warrant hatmaker and the khaki shorts are modified CCP.

bet her husband works for some blinging gaishi-kei

and they are super loaded.

no joke, i've seen this lady and her son around the neighborhood they live in the luxury mansion on the left side directly past the elementary before the intersection.

she's just taking her kid for a stroll. is it her or other residents' fault that minami-aoyama has all those shops? i mean she's not like the japanese housewives, (who live in omotesando hills) who feel that they gotta do their makeup and put on their sunday best before coming downstairs just to take out the trash.

I'm opposed to people who look sloppy for whatever reason, on principle.

me too. i've just gotten used to wearing dh denim to bed. i thinkg dohnger wears carpe diem whilst taking a shit at home.

as a native, i still get pissed when people dump on the midwest

and i wasn't really expecting my new sweet home chicago to be any kind of cutting-edge fashion lab

but goddamn motherfuckers be on some busted shit here

on saturday i went to the division street fair in wicker park, allegedly one of the hipper neighborhoods here

and it was a fucking horror show

it's like people know just enough to be dangerous, to themselves and to everyone who has to look at their clothing

and i know it's been asked a million times, and that there's no satisfactory answer, but what the FUCKING FUCK is up with pre-distressed denim? i mean, WHAT THE FUCK?

p.s. i am by no means prepared to declare chi worse than dc, tho