Top 3 Fears

eastcoastrider27

1. Death and what comes after (the thought of it scares the fuck out of me)

2. Losing family and loved ones

3. Not beeing able to live up to the goals i set for myself (being a no-lifed white thrash hobo)

1) The uncertainty of what happens after death

2) The possibility of waking up in the middle of the night with a fucking huge spider on my face

3) The 3 seconds it takes to log into my citibank account where I see my current checking account balance

apart from the obvious things like impregnating my girl, I developed a phobia of spiders about 3 years ago.

I know its superLISTS but ill tell yall the tale!

Back when I used to over indulge, sometimes, in the summer, id go to a mates house to get stoned and pissed in his conservatory, these big house spiders used to crawl in the whole time and I disliked em and it was a real hassel to keep kicking them out, anyhow after this happened a few times I guess my mates started to feel a bit mischievous and annoyed with me interrupting the mood. While I was skinning up in the lounge they waited in the conservatory and must have caught one of these blighters in a glass because later on in the evening one mate brings this glass out with a big 2" beastie in it jumping around. This is all in jest and isnt too bad as I can avoid the fucker and just sit on the other side of the room.

Later on I go to fetch something from the front porch, as soon as I do this my mates place this spider in a glass in the door way so that in order to leave ( because the front door is locked ) I HAVE to step over this mental arachnid, thats jumping about. Being a stubborn sort of guy I refuse to give em any entertainment and say im not moving till they take the glass away. I just explain that there is no chance im stepping over the fucker. So what do the bastards do? Tip the glass over and lock me in the porch with the rapid creepy scurrying everywhere, I get a buzz, but after 5mins it becomes a bit claustrophobic and pressured. After a while the open the door, I leap out but im far to hyped and edgy to enjoy the remainder of the night. I leave immediately.

Ever since then Ive really hated spiders and try to avoid them at all costs, checking things first etc and leaving the area untill someone will take it all the way outside or kill it. Winter isnt so bad for them, but I hate spring because the little terrors are all so young and spritely. Its nerve racking when someone trys to catch one to take it outside for me but stuffs it up, leaving it to scoot off only to jump on me later.