Ask A Whitey

so-so

Fuck I couldn't even get the grammar right in that. Cause of the fucking WHITE mans education system.

Here is a question, Mr. O'Shea Whitay, did you create "gravity" as another reason for keeping the black man down?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that graph is so fucked considering how disproportionately poor blacks are, leading to how disproportionately poor our schools are, because of the disproportionately inadequate funding to those schools receive.

Thanks whitey.

i met i ton of intelligent black peeps but now they all thugged out n hood shits mad awkward

Sayword, IQ tests are designed in the way so they do not reflect education (at least are not supposed to), but rather intelligence.

And that does not stop Asians from being on the top, despite the funding, right?

What the fuck are you talking about, are you pulling this shirt from the bell curve?? Also I would like to see you cite the politically correct scientists who consider intelligence to be genetic a possibility because that's bullshit. Races are not a biological construct they are cultural, no scientist with a clue would even humor the idea that intelligence is based on genetics.

this is fucking stupid... Asians usually rank higher in IQ tests because in a traditional Asian household, success in all areas of competition is important as fuck. Also, being a doctor, lawyer, or other occupation that brings in a lot of money garners respect in your community. You always have pressure to be the best and shit, parents be mad stingy about everything cept shit that will help you be better than the people around you (intellectually). By the time 2nd or 3rd generation comes around, these ideas are ingrained into the family, and even an extremely Americanized family is already probably in like middle-upper class, so education comes easier. When you are rich, you don't do manual labor jobs that earn no money, so the cycle of rich Asians continues...

that means that Asians already get like a bonus from their culture for the IQ test...

Blacks on the other hand... I can't even imagine being black in America. For one, mainstream media pretty much glorifies being a fucking idiot (bullshit ignoramus top 40 rap on BET and MTV w/e). Then... growing up, blacks from this era probably had no one decent to look up to besides these media supported clowns (don't say some bullshit like Obama, who was never in mainstream media up until 2 years ago, or some shit like Huey P, who no black kid I have ever met has known). Blacks = poor whites in terms of societal place, but it's even worse because you got some racial shit going on all the time, fellow blacks being ignorant as fuck, cycle of poverty keeping blacks in inner cities and rural areas

considering all this shit, your people probably wouldn't do well either

There is no definitive answer to why IQ bell curves differ across racial-ethnic groups. The reasons for these IQ differences between groups may be markedly different from the reasons for why individuals differ among themselves within any particular group (whites or blacks or Asians). In fact, it is wrong to assume, as many do, that the reason why some individuals in a population have high IQs but others have low IQs must be the same reason why some populations contain more such high (or low) IQ individuals than others. Most experts believe that environment is important in pushing the bell curves apart, but that genetics could be involved too.
That's a quote by Linda Gottfredson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Gottfredson

Races are biological construct. Genetically blacks differ from asians, asians differ from whites etc.

Rather then neg repping me, mpcec, at least try to debate intelligently, because i'm not racist or member of kkk.

OMEGA JELLY JIGGLE, I do not deny what you said, but I can repeat: IQ tests are designed to reflect intelligence, NOT education.

Races are biological construct. Genetically blacks differ from asians, asians differ from whites etc.

aite this may be true, but no IQ test has the capacity to actually test which races "brain is superior". there are thousands of little factors that could change what a person may score on a test, including their health at the time, their mood, their hunger

shit like that. but the main deciding factor in that kind of shit is your education. if you are a black kid doing speed times tables in preschool, you are going to pwn any Asian kid playing with sticks and rocks and shit in 2nd grade at an IQ test

stop w/ your superior race bullshit...

Did you even read what you quoted? You must be trolling. All people have a very small amount of genetic variation but the way in which they differ is not specific to their "race".

If anyone wants to know why Asians seem to be math geniuses that sort of thing, they should read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

do white people think they are better than other races?

No, other races think white people are better.

why are white people so culturally ignorant

I ain't ignorant of shit mothefucker.

how do white ppl feel wen they see blck du date a white beezy? or do they shrug it off?

She's only dating him because she thinks he has a big cock/has a big cock/wants to be seen as a bad girl/ wants to piss off her dad.

Fuck yeah, racism.

Did you even read what you quoted? You must be trolling. All people have a very small amount of genetic variation but the way in which they differ is not specific to their "race".

So what that variation is small? It is small even between some human-like ape and a human. There is a genetic difference between a Black person, and an Asian person. And it's stupid to deny it. And the quote I provided states that genetic difference can be important too.

Hell, there is genetic difference between French and German people, for example. And genetic scientists publish works in scientific journals, by researching it.

You are ignoring my second sentence. The variation between a black person and a white person is not consistent at all, there is absolutely no pattern and most of the variation between two people isn't even coding. There is more genetic variation between black people in sub Saharan Africa than there is between one person from sub Saharan Africa and a white person. Just from reading what you put post edit further makes me believe you don't even have a basic understanding of genetics.

I don't care to pursue this argument further because you are either trolling or incredibly misinformed

when I was younger my mom made me memorize the multiplcation chart from 1 to 12..I was only 6 years old. she made me write out my own chart and study from it and while she's cooking I'd have to recite it back to her.

did she spank me when I didn't get it right?

you betcha

also by the time I got to the 2nd grade I could do long divisions because my MOM MADE me go to afterschool programs. school didn't stop at 3:15 for me like others but at 6pm..after that I go home, eat dinner and study some more (unless my mom wasn't home and out with friends, then I'd watch tv like a starving kid)

the public school system is fucked in america. whites send their kids to private school and Asians do too..if not they'd supplement with afterschool tutoring and private tutors or do all three.

not bring racist but my friend owns one of these places and charges 300$ average for a month, that entitles two, one hour sessions a week or one session two hours..and Asians would sign up easily but blacks are a bit harder to convince..

So what that variation is small? It is small even between some human-like ape and a human. There is a genetic difference between a Black person, and an Asian person. And it's stupid to deny it. And the quote I provided states that genetic difference can be important too.

omfg are you done?!? genetic difference don't mean shit because they are testing humans and humans... unless someone in the room has down syndrome, you are testing the same type of creature

I give up... please, PLEASE just go back and read my previous post... your ignorance is disturbing

You are ignoring my second sentence. The variation between a black person and a white person is not consistent at all, there is absolutely no pattern and most of the variation between two people isn't even coding. There is more genetic variation between black people in sub Saharan Africa than there is between one person from sub Saharan Africa and a white person. Just from reading what you put post edit further makes me believe you don't even have a basic understanding of genetics.

I don't care to pursue this argument further because you are either trolling or incredibly misinformed

If I'm misinformed, provide sources.

JELLY, relax, dude. There is no racism in what I say. All people are different and it is a good thing.

when I was younger my mom made me memorize the multiplcation chart from 1 to 12..I was only 6 years old. she made me write out my own chart and study from it and while she's cooking I'd have to recite it back to her.

you betcha

also by the time I got to 2nd grade I could do long divisions because my MOM MADE me go to afterschool programs. school didn't stop at 3:15 for me like others but at 6pm. I go home, eat dinner and study some more (unless my mom wasn't home and out with friends, then I'd watch tv like a starving kid)

the public school system is fucked in america. whites send their kids to private school and Asians do too..if not they'd supplement with afterschool tutoring and private tutors or do all three.

not bring racist but my friend owns one of these places and charges 300$ average for a month, that entitles two, one hour sessions a week or one session two hours..and Asians would sign up easily but blacks are a bit harder to convince..

all is truth, bold part explains why a poorer family in America = less likely to have kids that score high on IQ tests...the economic status of blacks in this society just MIGHT BE THE REASON for an IQ test lower than say a rich, white or Asian family

you betcha

also by the time I got to 2nd grade I could do long divisions because my MOM MADE me go to afterschool programs. school didn't stop at 3:15 for me like others but at 6pm. I go home, eat dinner and study some more (unless my mom wasn't home and out with friends, then I'd watch tv like a starving kid)

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD dropping knowledge son!

im not gonna read all this shit but cernunnos could you please explain the genetic differences between nigerian and black americans? Nigerians hold more degrees in every graduate category (BA,BS,MA and i believe PHD also) than any other "race" in the united states. maybe its the african water?

This is far and away the dominant view in science. If you want more information then google it or take some entry level bio classes at your local community college.

There's no need to be rude and I already have m.a. degree in mathematics.

Ok, heres what I found in wikipedia:

A study by Noah Rosenberg and Jonathan K. Pritchard, geneticists from the laboratory of Marcus W. Feldman of Stanford University, assayed 377 polymorphisms (ie gene types) in more than 1,000 people from 52 ethnic groups in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. They concluded that without using prior information about the origins of individuals, they were able to identify six main genetic clusters, five of which correspond to major geographic regions, and subclusters that often correspond to individual populations. The clusters corresponded to Africa, Europe and the part of Asia south and west of the Himalayas, East Asia, Oceania, the Kalash (of Pakistan) and the Americas. (Rosenberg, 2002 and Rosenberg, 2005)