the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Asian women... why can't they parallel park?

... bec parallel parking is the west's attempt at making asians bow to their will...

Why does ayn spend so much money?

... bec he can.....

Why does chard's first name rhyme with his last name? Man Phan?

.. at least he doesnt have the same last name as his first......

QFT.

Do all chinese asians use "lah"

.. i dunno-lah....

why do aZn pride stuff always sound retardedly goodie goodie?

I couldn't be bothered reading every question that has been asked so I apologise if i'm repeating or offending...

Do you guys really eat the occasional house pet? (dog, cat, etc)

&

Do asian men really have a below par penis size compared to average?

I couldn't be bothered reading every question that has been asked so I apologise if i'm repeating or offending...

&

1. what better food than something you grew from babyhood... u know what it eats... what its been sick of..... besides .... food is food

2. i dunno ... i dont really at other guys dicks... thats just how i roll

&

1st question: no (only back in asia where its real ghetto)

2nd question: no

to be honest, i went to visit my family in s. Korea and i was tricked into eating dog (thought it was beef) and yes, some asians, stereotypically korean, do eat dogs from time to time...but not cats.

according to statistics, average while male penis is 6 inches. mine happens to be somewhere between 5.8 and 6 inches, so i would have to say no to the second question. but im sure there are plenty of asians out there with 2 inch penises, but i think for the most part, most asians have a pretty average/normal sized penis.

to be honest, i went to visit my family in s. Korea and i was tricked into eating dog (thought it was beef) and yes, some asians, stereotypically korean, do eat dogs from time to time...but not cats.

according to statistics, average while male penis is 6 inches. mine happens to be somewhere between 5.8 and 6 inches, so i would have to say no to the second question. but im sure there are plenty of asians out there with 2 inch penises, but i think for the most part, most asians have a pretty average/normal sized penis.

Hm, I agree but I think you could have left out the part about your own penis size. Looks like someone like to take out the measuring stick from time to time. Props to being honest though. Enough with the willies talk.

Why is it ok to show a guy squirting eggs up a woman's ass, then shitting them out onto a hotplate, with other stuff, then the guy scrambles up the egg-shit mixture and they eat it, but they have to pixel out pussy and stuff?

Reading that made me gag a few times. I never understood Japanse censor laws. Why are there some uncensored stuff and the rest are all censored like Dick Danger mentioned? Can anyone clear that up?