SLUG CLUTHING CO.| don't get hit

ccboy

HEY EVERYONE,

We just opened our Online Store Today let us know what you think. Our entire collection will be dropping later on, but we're on a budget and couldn't wait any longer, u know how it goes. We have a basic tee up for sale now and oyea FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! thanks and your support and comments are greatly appreciated.

slugcluthing.com

5_small.JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? The fuck.

I always took the phrase "any kid can start a tshirt company" with a grain of salt, but seriously. shit. wow. BALLA

this is my second favorite subforum, please don't shit it up ( yes hyprocrisy from me ).

"Remain chill, calm, cool, just kick it an be your own person, don't follow the crowd, wear SLUG. OYEA the whole CLUTHING thing, like we said before we want to be different and not blend in with the crowd, in our case the rest of the industry. There are thousands of "clothing" companies, but only one "cluthing" company (as far as we know). And our shirts are not exactly your normal t-shirt, guess you'll just have to buy one and find out for yourself."

HAHAHA. yes, BE UNIQUE YO. SET YOUR OWN TRAIL

I'm really all about encouraging creativity in things like art and design, but it seems like you guys don't know much about the market you're selling to. Either that or you're too naive to think you are completely original in having a logo tee.

The thing that bothers me with this and the about (as well as other "companies" I've seen) is that they're all hype talk with very little content. I've always been on to say let the product speak for itself. Stressing that things are original just sets yourself up for people to check you on that. (btw, I don't see what's so original). People can't take you seriously if you think the height of your originality is what looks to be a typo on the word clothing. If you keep this up the only thing slug like will be your profits

heresaquickone

SLUG cluthing co. is a clothing company for those who don't want to follow the crowd. It's something fresh, something new.

Established in September 2006, all products in the SLUG collection are produced in extremely limited quanities(aka get em while u can). Reason being is if you're anything like us you dont wanna go walk out your door an see a hundo other people reppin' the same thing.

The name "SLUG" was derived one day when we were kickin' it tryin' to decide what to name our company; bottom line is slugs move slow and don't stress about things, and as far as we're concerned thats the key to life. Slug is short for "slow life ultimate gift."

Remain chill, calm, cool, just kick it an be your own person, don't follow the crowd, wear SLUG. OYEA the whole CLUTHING thing, like we said before we want to be different and not blend in with the crowd, in our case the rest of the industry. There are thousands of "clothing" companies, but only one "cluthing" company (as far as we know). And our shirts are not exactly your normal t-shirt, guess you'll just have to buy one and find out for yourself.

thatsitfornowcheckbacklaterformore

this is better than khoipan!

HEY EVERYONE,

We just opened our Online Store Today let us know what you think. Our entire collection will be dropping later on, but we're on a budget and couldn't wait any longer, u know how it goes. We have a basic tee up for sale now and oyea FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! thanks and your support and comments are greatly appreciated.

slugcluthing.com[/uL]

http://cornercompacts.com/5_small.JPG[/iG]

Get the fuck off superfuture.

lol. although slug's stuff is boring, jeremy scott does make some pretty decent stuff...

The key element of Jeremy Scott's decency is his irony. I mean, who else would use the old Giorgio of Beverly Hills logo?

Although I'll admit his early Paris collections were excellent like the Gilded 1998 Contre-Pied or the Patou/Lacroix influenced pouf skirts.

SLUG Clothing is probably sponsered by that nasty Tara Subkoff(sp).