Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

j-mats, you never received any Parallels tracks? PM me an email address and I will forward them to you.

as for Tigersushi and space disco and whatnot, i've been going on and on about that stuff for the past two years, and I am simultaneously glad and pissed off that people are finally coming around. i'm secretly praying it doesn't blow up hilariously big the way

that electro has, but at the same time, this stuff has been around for decades- i can't claim shit, really. i do have to thank my mom for playing Salsoul's Disco Trance & Cosmic Flavas when i was a kid, and scoring the re-release was a coup and a half for me.

I love what Pilooski and DIRTY are doing, Black Devil is coming strong after people

started paying attention to 28 After and the original Disco Club release... can't leave out Linds and Prins and the CBS.

there's a ton of great compilations out covering the whole spectrum of space disco/space synth/baia disco... a lot of it overlaps with italo disco as

it moves towards faster and faster bpms.

fun fact: my phone's ringtone is a cosmic disco track that features the word

'telephone' in the hook. whoever guesses what it is wins my pee in their butt.

Guest jmatsu
j-mats, you never received any Parallels tracks? PM me an email address and I will forward them to you.

there's a ton of great compilations out covering the whole spectrum of space disco/space synth/baia disco... a lot of it overlaps with italo disco as

it moves towards faster and faster bpms.

fun fact: my phone's ringtone is a cosmic disco track that features the word

'telephone' in the hook. whoever guesses what it is wins my pee in their butt.

pmmed.

yeah the resurgence of comps is astounding. i think that last ones i actually bought were various eskimo titles, the compost one (YEAH!), and irma's confuzed disco.

is that telephone hook maybe "nobody loves a computer" by computer? probably not, but i had to try... wait is it maybe "telephone computer" by crazy gang???

Guest jmatsu

thanks omc. couldn't rep.

i didn't have zack's toy collection. fuck...for some reason i am having a diffcult time loading the track from my email to itunes...

Guest jmatsu

could someone give me the lowdown on the north shore pony club. is it such a coincidence that they're from england and the name is semiclose to the new young pony club??

also a couple of Crystal Castles

The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover (Crystal Castles Remix)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/5/468192/MP3s/The%20Little%20Ones%20-%20Lovers%20Who%20Uncover%20(Crystal%20Castles%20remix).mp3

Liars - It Fit When I was a Kid (Crystal Castles Remix)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/5/468192/MP3s/Liars_-_It_Fit_When_I_Was_A_Kid_Crystal_Castles_Remix.mp3

anyone know where I can get my hands on any Guns N' Bombs tracks( namely Nothing is getting us anywhere)? or their first mixtape? Really feeling them right now

Chromatics posted a blog I totally missed, but they're up to great things:

Night Drive CD-R to be released before the end of summer,

featuring a Cerrone cover!!!!

In the City vinyl coming out with special B-sides,

the blog implies one of them is a Springsteen cover!

Guest jmatsu
Chromatics posted a blog I totally missed, but they're up to great things:

Night Drive CD-R to be released before the end of summer,

featuring a Cerrone cover!!!!

In the City vinyl coming out with special B-sides,

the blog implies one of them is a Springsteen cover!

yeah i hope so. dude is always taking pics with his cerrone recs.