Hair Products

Anton

fg0d: if you have a big forehead, partially hide it with a fringe. It's best you show us your face if you want a better judgment.

LaiShin: Try the salon hair treatment which costs about $30 per treatment. Or you could use the DIY treatments from Priceline, Price Attack, or bought from the salon directly.

i live in tokyo and japanese have like hundreds of hair products for guys, the big names being gatsby and shiseido etc but apparently the favourite often recommended is a brand called nakano if you can find it at your local store, i suggest you get it. it really does work.

He phrases it weird enough, gotta read twice...

Toni & Guy in Toronto?

If you answer "yes" to the above question, I'm thinking u're not Asian.

P.S Thanks Pogi. I can't stand going to salon. Guess i'll try the cheaper alternative.

I'm gonna post this hideous picture of me, in hopes you guys can make some suggestions. I hope you understand that this pic was taken during my Accutane course, so my skin/lips look hideous and dry... Also double chin.

I was thinking something short and choppy, but not so short that I have sideburns. Plus, I've gotta big forehead, so I dont really know... Thanks in advance.

413hTR4pUjL._AA280_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

that fiber is too hard when its cold, you should keep it melted before using. Thats why i use the softer forming cream.

btw costs 18 euro in the netherlands thats 24 dollar

Don't like pommade or groomingcream

You can find some Gatsby products on eBay.

I'm looking to get a haircut soon...just don't know where to get it. I've always spiked and shaved my head, now I want to try something different.

Was looking on bombhead.com at some of the hairstyles...Anyone know a good place in NYC? Flushing or Chinatown I'm guessing right?

And does gatsby's products work good in thick caucassian hair? :D

I'm asian with thick caucasian hair, cept it's black.

10592396fx5.jpg

this worked for me. Don't bother trying their wax....

P.S can someone explain to me what's this?

http://www.gatsby.jp/products/debut/index.html

temporary hair dye, styling product or both?

edit: nvm, found this.

http://www.gatsby.jp/tv/index.html ->ch1 2nd link

Wow that gatsby website with all the videos is very entertaining. Nail and hand kit as well.

Has anyone had any experience with their moving rubber series? And difference from their wax/clay?

Has anyone had any experience with their moving rubber series? And difference from their wax/clay?

I use Moving Rubber (the gray one). I also used to use the Gatsby super hard clay (in the black container).

I find the moving rubber to be a lot better in general; better hold, more "matte" look, and it's also easier to work with in general. It also looks more natural, if that's the style you're going for.

Only downside is that my moving rubber was roughly twice as expensive as the clay.

I use Moving Rubber (the gray one). I also used to use the Gatsby super hard clay (in the black container).

I find the moving rubber to be a lot better in general; better hold, more "matte" look, and it's also easier to work with in general. It also looks more natural, if that's the style you're going for.

Only downside is that my moving rubber was roughly twice as expensive as the clay.

i ordered the same one few days ago, hope it works out as good as my sebastian clay or better.