Hair Products

Anton

So whats texturising? is it the combo of Razor+Layers?

I said before and I'll say it again, a good hair straightener will give you that asain type hair, I only razor my hair non of the layering stuff but it looks great when straitened.

you still can have the old gatsby matt type wax with the black tube, but i still say the closest substitute to it that is the grey (grunge mat) moving rubber is a much better option. after going thru much research and testing im sure Mandom has their reason for coming up with these moving rubber series, a better and more refined want that is. so why go for an old product?

ah coz its better? Are you fooled by everything new? New does not equal better. Ultra Hard Matte Type Gatsby Wax (Black) was the absolute shit. Nothing beat it for me. Everyone`s got different hair and to me grey tub matt Moving Rubber is weakass bullshit.

And by the way, I live in Japan and the wax isnt sold here anymore. Just moving rubber.

And dont act like you know shit about what you`re talking about, you dont even know who makes moving rubber, its fucken Gatsby, not Mandom you stupid fuck.

I'd like to see an asian guy with a style similar to the LV model in page 4. It is a style i've always wanted but will never be able to get cause of my shitty asian hair. I've had the asian style with the layering and matte look for years now and it's starting to shit me. It seems every asian guy wants to look like an anime character these days.

Guest panicinapagoda
I'd like to see an asian guy with a style similar to the LV model in page 4. It is a style i've always wanted but will never be able to get cause of my shitty asian hair. I've had the asian style with the layering and matte look for years now and it's starting to shit me. It seems every asian guy wants to look like an anime character these days.

ditto that.

I think you can obtain that style, just need soft and wavly hair which I guess can be done using various techniques and creame like hair products.

Hmmm, I went to this shop and it still sold the wax stuff . . Anyways, I have a question. Does anybody use styling bases or anything? I think I just bought one from Shiseido . . Its like HG Super Hard Styling Base or something like that . . . Its in a bottle and its spray. How do I use it or anything? (Never used this before obviously)

I'd do it and post a photo up. But what do I get? It'd make me look like a fool.

did my hair posted last page look decent to anybody? i mostly liked it, but i'm not so sure about the layering and the length around my ears. i also combed over a portion of it in front because i liked the texture it gave. any comments? i am thinking about maybe getting some darker streaks.

http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/images/men_hairstyles_08.jpg[/img]

My hair is puffy, but the length in the front is almost the same and not puffy. The front looks exactly like the pix, but the rear sides and the rear is puffy. WHAT TO DO, superfuture, "what to do?!"?

lol, I can do the back, but not the front. My hair's too wavy for that.

Wouldn't just thinning out the sides and rear work? And the back parts need to be quite short compared to the front (duh, i know), but I'll just throw it in anyway.

hey guys.. just finished reading this thread. over here i go to a salon with japanese hair stylists... i was using gatsby before.. but they recommend nakano (somebody mentioned this previously in this thread).

Its quite good.. havent touched my gatsby ever since..

0706112110oz6.jpg

hey guys.. just finished reading this thread. over here i go to a salon with japanese hair stylists... i was using gatsby before.. but they recommend nakano (somebody mentioned this previously in this thread).

Its quite good.. havent touched my gatsby ever since..

How's the matte-ness on that?

Hold?

Price comparison to Gatsby?

i think i generally suck at styling my hair.. it can be glossy or matte....

actually...after my hair stylist cuts my hair and proceeds to style my hair.. she can make it look wet looking. However, when i do it on my own, i get the matte look which i like ( no wetness at all). The hold is good for a day. Never tried more than 1 day as I wash my hair daily. IMO easier to wash out than the gatsby wax.

In vancouver, it is 22$ at Air Hair Salon in dt. Couldnt find it in hong kong, but my friend helped me get a few while he was at japan (but he forgot the price).

*also easier to apply than gatsby imo

Lemme bump my question:

What's product can I use for a matte finish and a semi-strong hold. I want to be able to move my hair through out the day. My hair is a bit wavy, so sometimes the ends curl, I need something to hold them straight, if any product could do such. Any suggestions?