Hair Products

Anton

Funny, I was just about to post this, as I use this as well. Great matte cream! (with coconutty smell)

that wax is teh suck.

Won't ever use again.

I heard they fuck up your hair later.

Anyway its all bullshit, most white guys dont need straighteners to make their hair look "asian".

Half of white guys have straight hair and can make their hair look "asian" by simply paying for a decent layered haircut.

If you go to the chain place and pay $10 no matter what you ask for the bitch isnt going to layer your hair, shes gonna cut in short back and sides and one length on top. If you pay around $50 most stylists (asian or white or whatever) are gonna cut in different lengths (so the short pieces support the longer), chunks out, razor if you ask for it and you`re gonna have a more 3D volumised haircut.

I`m whiter than white (English and Irish ancenstory), have never used a straightener and people think I`m asian/half asian all the time just because of the style of haircut I get.

"anime style" haircuts are just more popular in Asia. In the `80s a lot of whites had similar cuts tho I think.

They might fuck your hair up, but thats temporary after it grows out.

layering= cutting hairs in diff lengths?

me before and after wax. I`m using the old out of production Gatsby matt wax there, not that moving rubber shit. I feel so homo posting this. hair tips for men. haha.

Where'd you find out that the Gatsby matt wax is out of production? Its the one in the black container with 4 lines crossing out the word WAX?

should i go stock up on it now before supply in America runs dry? lol

layering= cutting hairs in diff lengths?

Yeah, thats part of it. like I already said you gotta have short pieces to hold up the longer for "3D" cuts. Also u gotta have chunks taken out, basically so it looks random. I dunno, I`m no hairdresser. someone explained it better before on here. But it has little to do with having "asian" hair. I`ve seen 100 Japanese today with "normal" looking hair that most white guys have. Then I saw some hosts with gay hair and only difference is they paid for haircuts and maybe use a blowdriers. little to do with being asian.

Where'd you find out that the Gatsby matt wax is out of production?

By walking into any convenience store or supermarket in Japan, matt wax just isnt there anymore. They`re pushing moving rubber like a bad batch of crack. I can`t find matt wax on gatsby.co.jp either.

btw for low shine max hold this stuff from Australia beats any Gatsby to the ground:

http://www.vita5.com.au/style.htm

Until they discontinued it Gatsby black matt wax was just a compromise while living in Japan but I`m getting my mum to start sending me over the old favorite. Moving rubber & Uno is just too fucked.

how much is that vita5 stuff? 20-30aud?

i use gatsby right now, but im planning on switching it up after i go to japan to see what kinda wax they have. my stylist uses this brand called Fx , smells super good but she said it is only from tokyo ...

i use gatsby fiber wax. my hair is short medium *japanese hair magazine standard*. the fiber wax is pretty good for medium hair since is not too hard that you will have to keep rubbing your hair to get the full effect. it is more liquidy, so you can play around it more. but i find it sucks for the front part of my head since everytime i use it it will clump up and make it look like i just got out of the shower kinda style...

i use gatsby clay for the part of my hair i want to look super dry, but then it is a bitch to wash out sometimes and it smells like plastic :(

569504881_7e8f4b6e0c.jpg

me before and after wax. I`m using the old out of production Gatsby matt wax there, not that moving rubber shit. I feel so homo posting this. hair tips for men. haha.

Any pics from the front?

heres some hair products that i use

american crew fiber - a wax with a no shine appearance, great for messy looks

bed head mastermind - a pomade that makes your hair look a bit wet and piecey

jonthan product dirt - used to get that oily day after wash look

i heard that d:fi brand was good too

this was my hair way back when i got it cut and stuff..

asdfgdfsg.jpg

kjmb.jpg

take note, i actually styled it in these two pics (sorry bout webcam quality, all i could find).

used gatsby wax.

this is it now:

vxcvxzcv.jpg

*stolen from old waywt

no styling products or anything. more of a messy bedhead look.

when i do style (wouldnt really call it that...), its just a TINY bit of of the gatsby wax, and ruffled in the hair. just so the hair falls better; not noticable at all.

heres some hair products that i use

american crew fiber - a wax with a no shine appearance, great for messy looks

bed head mastermind - a pomade that makes your hair look a bit wet and piecey

jonthan product dirt - used to get that oily day after wash look

i heard that d:fi brand was good too

havent we discussed that mandom (gatsby) products are far superior to those

shitty waxes available at american grocery stores?

havent we discussed that mandom (gatsby) products are far superior to those

shitty waxes available at american grocery stores?

not only are they shitty, they cost alot more than gatsby, uno, lucido stuff

Mitsuwa in Torrance, CA still stocks the Gatsy Mat Hard Type Styling Wax, the one I'm assuming is out of production -- it runs about 7 or 8 bucks. But what I'm more excited to report is that I'm on vacation in the Philippines and here the same product (although in a different container) is only 87 pesos -- under 2USD. I got 2 of the matte type and 1 power type -- for the same price as one container in the states. I knew it would be more expensive in America since it's imported but I didn't know Mandom had a factory in the Phil, so heads up to anyone heading that way.

Marukai West Covina still has the matte type wax. I bought one a few weeks ago for about $7.98. However, I went earlier this week and they are now carrying the spikey edge moving rubber (pink container) for the same price and the price for the matte type wax went up to $9.98. Wtf...