Pride FC and MMA

Haz

mousasi=legit...the ufc need to make this happen because silva needs to fight someone like this

The UFC offered him a contract. Finklestein told Gegard it was worth less than what the UFC actually offered and told him it was in his best interest to sign with Strikeforce.

M1 is the worst.

2 years is basically just the time frame everyone is giving them until other people step their game up. I think in the ESPN MMA live broadcast after Machida's last fight Ken Flo and the other broadcasters (whose names escape me) were discussing potential contenders and discussed how long they thought their reign as champions would last. Can't remember any of the names thrown around but you can probably watch it on espn.com if you're interested.

i was at lendo's crib watching some bitch get her joint-rocked by some hulkuloid brazilian chick(?) called cyborg. that bitch scares me...

definitely thought you were talking about the male cyborg, evangelista "cyborg" santos until i googled her. heres him getting pounded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjwPVB6VDrQ&feature=related

ufc 102 was a great event nog/randy was much much better than I expected, maia let me down big time was hoping to see him take it to the ground. vera and the krzysztof was the only boring fight imo.

Agreed on the Maia fight, sadly, i was expecting him to get ko'ed, his standup needs a little work. I'm not a huge fan of Ed Herman, but it sucks that he got injured.

Randy is a fucking man's man to be that game at 46 years old. I really wouldn't be surprised if he went back down to LHW to finish out his career.

Minotauro looked like he was back to his old self, and i'm excited to see him make a run for the title.

this just out from sherdog.com: Nate "the great" Marquardt has officially changed his nickname to Nate "the one hitta quitta" Marquardt. however, still dont think him, hendo, or any other MWs can touch silva.