englandmj7

Anime / Manga

This must be killed with fire.

Naruto is dumb as fuck and the ending was like fan service for erotic fanfic writers , tho not sure how it could have ended well since it's been shit for like 300+ chapters 

currently watching blood+, that shit got really good rating but not really impressed by it so far.

Naruto is dumb as fuck and the ending was like fan service for erotic fanfic writers , tho not sure how it could have ended well since it's been shit for like 300+ chapters

Re7zGEB.png

b1830552b827eebfbe7802aa4995dd24.png

It was also annoying how each chapter was preceded by like 7 deviant art pics of soft core Naruto erotica or shitty colour-ins 

Any good recommendations for survival horror?

Been reading apocalypse no toride, decent I guess for the zombie apocalypse theme. Read I am a Hero but gave up after several chapters. 

Biohazard (Resident Evil manga) was meh and scrapped as far as I know

Also on horror general, Junji Ito apparently is pretty good but have yet to read up his works

^u gave up on i am a hero.  don't come round here no mor 

Word, it's one of the best in the genre in years. Drifting classroom was cool too, pretty old school though. 

^u gave up on i am a hero.  don't come round here no mor 

Word, it's one of the best in the genre in years. Drifting classroom was cool too, pretty old school though. 

Willing to give it another go, still flipping through it now and then when it updates. Hideo just seems all kinds of awkward tho

Dragon Head

Sweet, thanks dude

Also, unrelated but saw this when visiting a toy/manga/game shop in Tokyo. Changed my lyfe.

*edit: potentially NSFW

Edited by FatCook

just watch speed grapher again and again

or kemonozume

again

LupinKoikePoster-thumb-630xauto-47329.jp

Lupin4-thumb-630xauto-47333.png

Lupin2-thumb-630xauto-47331.png

imo is better than the last mine fujiko series (and that one was good), BUT 2 fuckin short

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Read all the way from issue #1 to #146 of Prison School/Kangoku Gakuen.  I never thought I ever deserved to be this happy in all my life!  Should be a crime to be this good.

img000010.png

dont know if anybody else reads shokugeki no soma(id only recommend it if ur really into cooking...) but im rly excited for this.

lol @ animated foodgasm

Any good recommendations for survival horror?

just finished Dragon Head which was pretty good. Ajin is good and fits that description in a way but probably not the way you're looking for; worth checking out anyway. Hideout was decent

edit oop dragon head already mentioned

Edited by pjxel

W7mCxTJ.png

is legend of the galactic heroes actually worth watching? it's fucking gargantuan lol

dont know if anybody else reads shokugeki no soma(id only recommend it if ur really into cooking...) but im rly excited for this.

lol @ animated foodgasm

started reading it, its kinda good.

also can anyone recommend something along the lines of oyasumi pun-pun or aku no hana? 

^ try reading something from the same author as punpun.

Solanin, Subarashii Sekai, Umibe no Onnanoko, Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae

ping pong and 20th century boys are less fucked up coming of ages stories but I understand that's part of the appeal

lol @ animated foodgasm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC_jffVw94s

i was super into anime when i was about 13 (i'm 27 now), but for some reason never got into evangelion even though it was aired on australian tv at the time. is it worth watching now? prior to getting into space dandy last year i hadn't seen anything in about a decade.

Edited by conqueror

i was super into anime when i was about 13 (i'm 27 now), but for some reason never got into evangelion even though it was aired on australian tv at the time. is it worth watching now? prior to getting into space dandy last year i hadn't seen anything in about a decade.

As long as you don't mind the somewhat slow start, and don't have overly high expectations, yeah, worth watching

e: Nice short

Edited by too many deux

Winter shows gonna start this week/weekend. Gonna be a good season imo.

Psycho Pass Movie 

skipped s2, but its back to Production IG/Urobutcher so ill pick this up.

Death Parade

^glad this got turned into a series. Should check out Death Billiards if you havent. Only one ep.

Durarara!! s2

Aldnoah Zero s2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VXxklSAtI

Jojo Stardust Crusaders 2

Edited by halomunkey