the weirdest animal you ever saw?

Guest Goose25

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd seen Sloths on TV in the past but it wasn't until I was on a humanitarian mission in Nicaragua I actually saw one. I couldn't believe how slow, smelly, and timid they were. I was watching this one climb around in a tree and a native Nica knocked it to the ground with a stick so I could have a better look at it. I didn't ask for that to happen but I did get some good pictures of it.

l_9f48e3830bfbd28aef01547cf19a0e2f.jpg

• 1 month later...
I'd seen Sloths on TV in the past but it wasn't until I was on a humanitarian mission in Nicaragua I actually saw one. I couldn't believe how slow' date=' smelly, and timid they were. I was watching this one climb around in a tree and a native Nica knocked it to the ground with a stick so I could have a better look at it. I didn't ask for that to happen but I did get some good pictures of it.

[img']http://a392.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_9f48e3830bfbd28aef01547cf19a0e2f.jpg[/img]

this guy looks like datasupa eh?

^ awesome imo. I am really interested in creatures like this. they are so evolved and equipped for their habitats.

I especially loove ceratiidae! like the anglerfish and his handsome compadres...

25h35lk.jpg

219w8qe.jpg

i1hfnt.jpg

they are fascinating for me :)

In college we were doing the hungover brunch thing, at some shitty college diner.

My friend was drinking out of his tall water glass, and someone says "WTF is that?"

Suspended in the water was this fucking 5 inch long, translucent bug. You could see its internal organs or whatever the fuck they were. It had like 10 legs and antennae, too.

Hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...