Superfuture Loopwheeler T-Shirts / The Last Remaining...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the winners for Feb 3rd. Riddle!

sidneylo

chim

ment0s

Feb 3rd. Riddle - Upon reaching 1000 posts, what did Superfuturians originally post a picture of?

Answer: Giant pumpkin.

Any other answer was not accepted. Those that submitted as their first PM after GMT 12 PM with this answer will be contacted shortly with paypal details! If you are not contacted, you did meet the requirements or answered incorrectly.

Onward to the fourth riddle! Goodluck!

ATTENTION: THOSE THAT HAVE RECEIVED PMs WITH THE PAYPAL INFORMATION AND HAVE NOT PAID MAY LOSE THEIR SPOT IF NOT PAID IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS AND THEIR SPOT WILL GO TO THE NEXT CUSTOMER IN LINE. PAY PROMPTLY. THANK YOU!

Attention. Several people have still not paid or have replied. If you do not intend to purchase a t-shirt, please inform me, so that I may allow other willing customers the opportunity to get a t-shirt in their size. If I don't hear back from individuals in the next three business days, your spot will go to the next customer in line!

Thanks,

Oracle

Red-highness and I were discussing the possibility of a discount for SF vets who win these. Like, say, for instance people with over 1000 posts get them for $50 shipped or something like that.

I can't help but think that several of the valued/long-time contributors to the site are not gonna get shirts because $60 is a pretty rough price for a t-shirt.......especially when we really only want them to represent the site.

Thoughts Oracle-san?

Red-highness and I were discussing the possibility of a discount for SF vets who win these. Like, say, for instance people with over 1000 posts get them for $50 shipped or something like that.

I can't help but think that several of the valued/long-time contributors to the site are not gonna get shirts because $60 is a pretty rough price for a t-shirt.......especially when we really only want them to represent the site.

Thoughts Oracle-san?

quoted because its the right thing to do.

What about the lurkers? :(

what about them.

Congratulations to the following superfuture members for answering the Feb. 4th riddle correctly:

englandmj7

Feb 4th. Riddle - What was dontcaretoomuchforcrap 's original avatar?

Answer: Yoda

Any other answer was not accepted. Those that submitted as their first PM after GMT 12 PM this answer will be contacted shortly with paypal details! If you are not contacted, you did meet the requirements or answered incorrectly.

They should just get free shirts. Mostly. (read: discounts)

No discounts. The oracle didn't acquire these t-shirts free and still hasn't recouped his initial investment. If you aren't interested in purchasing one there are plenty of people who are. Hope superfuturians can understand. Thanks!

Congratulations to the following superfuture members for answering the Feb. 5th riddle correctly:

ddohnggo

Crillz

chromesquared

bluespring

CaptMomo

Cynlix

Feb. 5th Riddle - All mightly Wayne of Superfuture owns and only wears 50 t-shirts of this label/designer?

Answer: Helmut Lang

Nearly 2/3rds of the reponses were Uniqlo or Loopwheeler, which were incorrect. Those that submitted as their first PM after GMT 12 PM with the correct answer will be contacted shortly with paypal details! If you are not contacted, you did meet the requirements or answered incorrectly.