Superfuture Loopwheeler T-Shirts / The Last Remaining...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tees + branding are cool now? No hate on the forum but I certainly wouldn't wear the equivalent release by a brand I liked so I really don't see the point. If you want to put it on your wall or wear it as a pajama I'm cool with it....

so you're telling me you don't own any tshirts with any printing on it? plain only? man you're too cool for school...

so you're telling me you don't own any tshirts with any printing on it? plain only? man you're too cool for school...

I'm, of course, speaking from my point of view and while I do own some tees with lettering on them (not a lot though) I don't wear "branded" tees. I'm not saying it's stupid to do so, I'm just surprised that so many people want one considering that my take on branded tees is pretty mainstream on the forum.

Anyway it's a marketplace thread, I don't want to derail it so I'll stop now.

I'm, of course, speaking from my point of view and while I do own some tees with lettering on them (not a lot though) I don't wear "branded" tees. I'm not saying it's stupid to do so, I'm just surprised that so many people want one considering that my take on branded tees is pretty mainstream on the forum.

Anyway it's a marketplace thread, I don't want to derail it so I'll stop now.

this is an entirely different thing than a logo tshirt that is worn to tell others how cool you are and how much you spent on your shirt. no one will get "superfuture".

I want a small. Where's the riddle?

I'm just surprised that so many people want one considering that my take on branded tees is pretty mainstream on the forum.

not really, look at everyone who wants a supreme shirt....i'd still say it's 70/30 of people who would wear a supreme box shirt...it's not an all over fucking awesome shirt, it's one word across the chest...this is superfuture, not stylezeigist.

Really not much of a riddle. If anyone wants to help me out for 5 bucks, PM me.

PM sent.

Hope all you muffs enjoy. I knew the feckin' answer straight away but sent off a PM before reading the new rules. Shit!

If I see a newb wearing a SF loopwheeler tee I will kick them in the balls...you have to earn Supergay status. It'd be like driving through Inglewood wearing a blue bandanna around your neck if you aen't a crip....don't front. The internet is so serious.

Actually, come to think of it. I had a PM prepped approximately 3 minutes before the Oracle's PM was SUPPOSED to open. I clicked "send" just to see what would happen, and it worked. If the Oracle had kept his word and opened it at exactly 12, like he said he would, then I would have seen the new rules...shit.