waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
he couldnt act like this in the real world. he would have no teeth and a severe limp. bitches get stitches.

still waiting for you to post a picture j.

thanks for regurgitating the same barf (but what else is new?). it probably will never happen, but i'm pretty sure i could fuck you up.

still waiting for you to stop sucking the same dicks, cult.

thanks for regurgitating the same barf (but what else is new?). it probably will never happen, but i'm pretty sure i could fuck you up.

still waiting for you to stop sucking the same dicks, cult.

you dont get it son, this isnt supertrash.

its an operating table...

and i'm the surgeon.

Guest jmatsu
you dont get it son, this isnt supertrash.

its an operating table...

and i'm the surgeon.

thanks for the batman quote (again). like your old archnemesis one stated:

no, you're not. bruce wayne was a baller, his civillian wardrobe was impeccably cut, and i'm pretty sure he was tall and in great shape. maybe you could get away with the penguin, but then again he dressed better then you too.

if you meant the quote to be taken literally (which i doubt, b(F)atman), once more, no. you're not even a surgeon. you don't have the intellect or the aptitute for med school let alone some cushy 4 year college.

thanks for the batman quote (again). like your old archnemesis one stated:

no, you're not. bruce wayne was a baller, his civillian wardrobe was impeccably cut, and i'm pretty sure he was tall and in great shape. maybe you could get away with the penguin, but then again he dressed better then you too.

if you meant the quote to be taken literally (which i doubt, b(F)atman), once more, no. you're not even a surgeon. you don't have the intellect or the aptitute for med school let alone some cushy 4 year college.

i knew shark. you sir, are no shark.

shark was/is a real foil. witty, funny, and scathing but at least he knew when to quit.

and at least he had the balls to post a picture of himself.

my intellect is just fine by the way; my IQ is in the 98% percentile.

(btw you misspelled aptitude.)

Guest jmatsu
i knew shark. you sir, are no shark.

shark was/is a real foil. witty, funny, and scathing but at least he knew when to quit.

and at least he had the balls to post a picture of himself.

my intellect is just fine by the way (and you misspelled aptitude.)

not trying to be shark. just trying to give credit in referrence to something once written.

btw i did "quit" in regards to your wardrobe(because it bores me and a billion people already shat upon you), but it is still you who thinks he's some sort of faux/quasi-sufu moderator. neg rep: i got 3. 2 were conveniently from yourself. don't waste your time, because i don't care.

same redundant shit like always. attacking my spelling? is that all you've got? if you want to buttfuck certain members on this forumn, cease your illogical rants/defending them and just let them know already (pm them or do it on your own time). you, kix, and tangerine would make a great tri-couple.

little you've said about actual garments worn makes sense.

and i've gone over it time and time again, i don't have to post pics in order to comment upon things that i feel are stupid or ugly. damn, you're so stupid i feel almost feel sorry for you.

not trying to be shark. just trying to give credit in referrence to something once written.

btw i did "quit" in regards to your wardrobe(because it bores me and a billion people already shat upon you), but it is still you who thinks he's some sort of faux/quasi-sufu moderator. neg rep: i got 3. 2 were conveniently from yourself. don't waste your time, because i don't care.

same redundant shit like always. attacking my spelling? is that all you've got? if you want to buttfuck certain members on this forumn, cease your illogical rants/defending them and just let them know already (pm them or do it on your own time). you, kix, and tangerine would make a great tri-couple.

little you've said about actual garments worn makes sense.

and i've gone over it time and time again, i don't have to post pics in order to comment upon things that i feel are stupid or ugly. damn, you're so stupid i feel almost feel sorry for you.

kix? tang? moderator?

nothing about this post makes any sense.

im going to see my friends punk band (and murphys law).

enjoy yourself kids.

Guest jmatsu
kix? tang? moderator?

nothing about this post makes any sense.

im going to see my friends punk band (and murphys law).

enjoy yourself kids.

you really are stupid. have fun, poser.

3:15:07.jpg

awkward pose picture...and weird facial expression

packin and goin home to oregon for a few days :(

freshjive beanie

prodesign:denmark frames

landsend vest

northface hotshot bag

aa tee

skull5010xx pinrollin...inspired by all of you...

sbclassics

thats called cuffing, not pinrolling.

your opinion is understood, but this is what i do. let's say you saw an obese woman at a beauty pagent. you then proceed to gently tell her that she may have a better chance if she lost some weight and that it would be better for her health, etc etc. she either will agree (and vow to lose it), ignore you, or gets upset. next pagent comes and she's still the same. and while i have no quarrel with you, please don't flatter yourself. "you go to great lengths to prove how fucking superior and clever you are compared to the rest of us." this is not my intent. you probably shouldn't write this kind of shit because it screams inferiority complex (not saying you have one).

i have been reading milspex's (very entertaining) for the longest time. i see no real difference. although i can't speak for him, i am sure he says whatver he wants with no sugar coatings.. i naturally do the same.

second-rate milspex, you lose.

Okay guys. I'll put away the pin rolls. Seriously--I didn't think it would cause such a stir amongst the community. I thought it'd be fun for a day or two since NYC weather was nice.

Figured it wouldn't be a thang since people have been doing it anyhow.

STOP CIRCLE PIN ROLLING IN THIS THREAD NOW.

sid, that shirt is slightly too big for you. sell it to me ;)

+1 on D_D's PBJs. fit and texture look great.

You know... I heard as of late their tee's shrink in the wash. ;)

Guest jmatsu
areyoulv4.jpg

underground trilby

dior homme the end t

skull 5010xx

louis vuitton shoes

different from your usual, but the sizing of the tee works with the proportions of the denim. good. my only complaint is the lv shoes. what season are these? they look like racing shoes or some midlife crisis shit some yuppie or some aging fashionite would wear. alittle too corny for my tastes. maybe if i could get a side shot...

superfuture unapproved

waywt009gl7.jpg

fuck i need a haircut. any suggestions?

yeah....um. you are probably too young to remember this but since the pinrolls are starting to become cool, i'll school you twice. back in 7th grade, eric used to pinroll his white jeans. not a big deal as everyone had a pair of white jeans and everyone pinrolled their jeans. one day neel put a carton of chocolate milk on eric's chair during lunch. Eric had been raving about his brand new expensive guess jeans all week and was pinrolling and wearing them that very day. Alas, after eric sat down, he soon after ran to the nurse and forced her to write him a not home because chocolate milk and white jeans don't mix. Calvin oscar, learn from eric. please.

too.jpg

uuu shooop

wrangler

n(n)

I normally like your fits, but other than the almost interesting top, I can't stand any of this. The boots would be ok in another setting. The denim skirt just looks terrible (I do have something personal against them anyways, but this one is particularly :gonk:). Post more not like this lol, the rest is so good.

I normally like your fits, but other than the almost interesting top, I can't stand any of this. The boots would be ok in another setting. The denim skirt just looks terrible (I do have something personal against them anyways, but this one is particularly :gonk:). Post more not like this lol, the rest is so good.

i have to say you are 100% correct about the skirt it is crap. i will add it to the charity pile