waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

10-24-073.jpg

this comment is on the ambiance of the pic not so much about the fit which i don't give shit about. you look like abudget diesel ad campaign from like 3 years ago.

cosign in bold.

but,is she straight or butch?that will explain alot of things of how she dresses.

i never really commented on you, but this fit compelled me to say some shit.

this is a great median for you. keeping it sexy yet your personality (your avantgarde/diy whatever aesthetics) still seems to come through. i know you're down with the sufu boys, but you don't gotta dress like a tomboy anymore. you are an attractive woman. you should use your feminity as a weapon. anwyawy this collision of worlds is a great look for you. remember this median. remember this wisdom.

when i do put out i like the cock...

quote]

when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock. when i do put out i like the cock.

praise the lord!!!

this is a great median for you. keeping it sexy yet your personality (your avantgarde/diy whatever aesthetics) still seems to come through. i know you're down with the sufu boys, but you don't gotta dress like a tomboy anymore. you are an attractive woman. you should use your feminity as a weapon. anwyawy this collision of worlds is a great look for you. remember this median. remember this wisdom.

Are you drunk?

magus1234 vbmenu_register("postmenu_734892", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu viewpost.gif

Are you drunk?

no i am not. if i were, i would have given you positive rep...

Excuse me, but I believe you've mistaken him for someone else. ^_^

all white people look the same to asians, and all asians look the same to white people.

I get white people, mostly guys, confused with eachother in movies/shows more often than I should...doesn't seem to happen with other color people. Weird.