waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yo you funky mannnnnn

whats the closure on those trouser? looks cool.

EDIT:

EYY BABY BABY

thomas highstreet, i like you, but i have come to the realizatioin that you'd fuck anything that's oriental. you'd fuck a dead/rotting cherry blossom tree as long as it was moist.

if it really is him, it's amazing that he built a wardrobe that could create 2 completely different styles and that he has fooled me for so long lol

cotton duck only become de gute once every full moon during random lunar cycles.

de gute only comes out at night.

I can't believe noone stated the obvious, which is 'the ones which you'll find most comfortable to dance in for 4 hours'.

This is actually a good point. Why didn't anyone state the obvious.

What kind of jeans is homme.homme wearing in his picture with the gold skytops?

Blk coated thinn fins.

People don't dance at DnB's...

People don't dance to Drum n Bass?? Maybe nxt time i will put a sign on the dance floor - no dancing.... Everyone dances thats what music is for what else do you do to dnb?

People don't dance to Drum n Bass?? Maybe nxt time i will put a sign on the dance floor - no dancing.... Everyone dances thats what music is for what else do you do to dnb?

stand round warin blk hooddy actin lyk u hard azz urban ninja

10-26.jpg

Nice Collective

Thrift

April 77

Supra NS

this fit is nice. you make those supras look classy. may i ask what is the inseam of your aprils? i just assume they're 34s, but their contact with your shoes are really good.

DUM - I like them, they're very nice. I'll do some pics of them and a report on quality when I get a chance.

ken - Thanks? I don't know who that is but don't want to google him just yet due to DUM's reaction.

jmatsu - Thank you. Inseam on the aprils is just a bit above 34 when measured, but they're tagged 34. They're actually the shortest jeans I own. Being 6'4 I usually need a longer inseam but these worked out somehow.