waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Going to a D'n'B night.. wearing this...

CIMG1167.jpg

But what shuzzz? Raf, Skytops or reflective nikes? Halp me as i am unable to dress myself. I am thinking the gold skytops. Oh and 15 mins till i have to leave.

CIMG1163.jpg

i'd say the raf cause everything you got on is simplistic and very mature looking.

by the way you dont want to see my chest when its unshaven for a month

im 17 and have the chest hair of a decently hairy 30 year old

*shakes fist

this explains the hair that was chillin all over those jeans i bought from you!! i was like, wtf? i didnt order moleskin chaps!?!?!!!/11

051_1193400388.jpg052_1193400403.jpg

Hat - H&M

Sweater - H&M

Leather jacket - HARE

Scarf - Dior Homme

Belt - Dior Homme

Jeans - Dior Homme

Shoes - Superga

everything about you screams hypebeast, and you're not even wearing any nike sneakers or some shitty t-shirt. congratulations on accomplishing something i thought was impossible

everything about you screams hypebeast, and you're not even wearing any nike sneakers or some shitty t-shirt. congratulations on accomplishing something i thought was impossible

I think he's hoping that if he closes his eyes hard enough, he'll turn into pete dougherty

that's absolutely retarded

he looks fine, and if he didn't post that he was wearing some dior you probably wouldn't even have commented :confused:

that's absolutely retarded

he looks fine, and if he didn't post that he was wearing some dior you probably wouldn't even have commented :confused:

u mean u couldn't recognize the scarf, jeans and d-belt being dior?

i understand what you are saying, but the pieces are easily recognizable items by dior

You guys are on crack if you didn't spot it the first time... it's in the eyes... ;)

you are right....i never paid enough attention to this photo:

1329659848_879579c804_o.jpg

i always thought that cotton duck had an imense fashion knowledge that did not match his style whatsoever, i always thought it was strange how much he knew about BW and bless, and that he was selling(maybe still isn't) selling a pair of BW ladies shoes. a workwear fanatic on one side and an avant-garde wardrobe on the other side of a relationship always seemed strange to me.

if it really is him, it's amazing that he built a wardrobe that could create 2 completely different styles and that he has fooled me for so long lol

Going to a D'n'B night.. wearing this...

But what shuzzz? Raf, Skytops or reflective nikes? Halp me as i am unable to dress myself. I am thinking the gold skytops. Oh and 15 mins till i have to leave.

I can't believe noone stated the obvious, which is 'the ones which you'll find most comfortable to dance in for 4 hours'.