waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Okay, so we know 2 things about me:

1) I'm colour blind and have no idea if orange and green clash

2) I'm still a noob trying to define his own sense of style

So I'd truly appreciate any constructive criticism on whether or not this matches or is even a good fit. I don't mind if you flame me but if you do, please offer suggestions on what I should do differently next time so I can learn from it. Mahalo!

GAS

Skull S5010XX

Vans

0721.jpg

they dont clash. theyre complimentary colors. didnt you take 5th grade art?

Thanks dino.

Didn't get to the US education system until 7th grade and don't remember taking any art classes past primary 3 or so. I may have blocked them from my memory cuz it may have been traumatizing to me...

i thought blue and orange loved each other :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tis true... Orange and Blue are the solid complimentary colours..Orange can get along with green also, but Orange defenitely stands out with blue.. Warm and cool colours..Ive got a whole book on colour theory

Okay, so we know 2 things about me:

1) I'm colour blind and have no idea if orange and green clash

2) I'm still a noob trying to define his own sense of style

So I'd truly appreciate any constructive criticism on whether or not this matches or is even a good fit. I don't mind if you flame me but if you do, please offer suggestions on what I should do differently next time so I can learn from it. Mahalo!

GAS

Skull S5010XX

Vans

lowrider, you have almost 900 posts, I think its time to let go of the n00b status. If you hit 1000 posts and you're still in that boat, that'll be like 40 year old virgin territory.

Jeans look really good, but that orange shirt with the white collar is atrocious. The fact that you are in Hawaii makes it even worse, those tropical color just makes the outfit look cheesy. You gotta change that.

I'm also usually not a fan of slip-ons, but in this instance, they look decent. You just have to sort out the top. I'd wear maybe something neutral to balance out the starkness of the white jeans (maybe one of those AA grey/white striped ts), and maybe a black waistcoat to finish it off? something like that.

also, fwiw, the university of miami quite possibly has the ugliest uniforms in all of college sports.

It's not purple, sorry. Yes, prince-black makes works for me. Now if my penis was purple, that'd make so much sense.

SOL, DIPSET!

corned beef, wifebeater ftw lol

Like the atmosphere of this pic un. Especially in light of your confessional. Stay strong, stay strong....

Thanks.

Awesome Hap and Designer Sheep....Auckland meet up is on the back burner, as girl I was trying to spade up there has got some dude now....so no real reason to come up....damn it.

EDIT: DUM is that a new Mishka release?