waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

thanks c-pek. its amazing what a boy can do with a staples credit card and overactive imagination.

sorry i called you a titbox in the other thread.

hahah...no worries. but what the fuck does titbox mean?

and as for animals , we found out that a great way to deter skunks from spraying you is as simple as some aerosol lysol and a zippo

waywt 082.jpg

thecast

overseas

cm

double identity

Jmatsu how tall are you? I doesnt look like your sagging your jeans yet your upper body seems fairly long compared to your legs, and some how your limbs look short. It could be the camera angle?

Why dont you stand with your legs shoulder width apart, because youve got broad shoulders. When you stand with your legs so close together it makes your hips seem small and your thighs look huge. I think your proportions are weird.

Asterix, it looks as if you walked into American Apparel dressed like this:

astwaywtak6.jpg

blew less than a days worth of tips or wages, and came out looking like this:

yohv9.jpg

now, my issue with this is not at all about how much money it cost you. i regularly integrate less expensive (but probably better quality) thrifted pieces into many of my fits. though there is nothing wrong with your proportions, this fit just looks too easy. any skinny nerd could stroll into AA looking to reinvent themselves with a hip new image and automatically pop out wearing this. moreover, you do not compensate for the overall simplicity with any pieces of depth. This fit took no effort and it is obvious that you have no skill. and as for all that positive rep that you received, you should reconsider its actual value in light of the quote you have selected as your signature. suck.

Guest Airjamie
Jmatsu how tall are you? I doesnt look like your sagging your jeans yet your upper body seems fairly long compared to your legs, and some how your limbs look short. It could be the camera angle?

Why dont you stand with your legs shoulder width apart, because youve got broad shoulders. When you stand with your legs so close together it makes your hips seem small and your thighs look huge. I think your proportions are weird.

Hes pulling a chrisstretch. Jmatsu was actually the little pissed off fat elf dude from the beginning of willow.

robideaux: holy shit dude. its not his fault your mom left you in a dumpster. ease the fuck up.

oohh...sounds almost interesting. too bad i can never be bothered to read more than a couple words of robideaux's trying-too-hard straight-out-of-a-highschool-AP english-essay style purple prose to figure out what he actually wrote.

servowaywtbj8.jpg

Apologies to onemancult for abandoning even the last bastion of the N.P.W.A.Y.W.T.O.N.S.U.F.U. club, but Haptronic asked so nicely that I couldn't resist.

Apologies for the extremely small photo. My camera is a joke.

Apologies for not posting this in the actual WAYWT thread, but I like it better here.

Guest Airjamie
thegrump.jpg

reebok

nike

puma

WY ALWAYZE TAWKINGS WILE I MEDITATING.1!?!!!! DO U NEED A FIG NEWTUNZ? SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHERE IS MY HIM CEEDEE?