waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest Airjamie
thanks! it's supreme. the "team" jacket i believe. it's from this season, pretty lightweight.

Fuck.....i knew it would be something totally obvious to like 90% of the board.

would i lie to you??? :(

Like id forget the time you sold me that "totally DS never read in bathroom" maxim with jessica alba in it. Looked legit but when i got to her pics the pages were all stuck together. Waste of $30. I couldive gotten a crooks & castles tee with like........chains and guns or something with that.

Like id forget the time you sold me that "totally DS never read in bathroom" maxim with jessica alba in it. Looked legit but when i got to her pics the pages were all stuck together. Waste of $30. I couldive gotten a crooks & castles tee with like........chains and guns or something with that.

it was ds when you paid for it... but i couldn't resist alba for so long. i thought i apologized?! why can't you just let these things go

Guest Airjamie
it was ds when you paid for it... but i couldn't resist alba for so long. i thought i apologized?! why can't you just let these things go

APOLOGIES DONT GET ME ME CHAINS AND GUNS SHIRT DO THEY DIAMONDS.

thats what i meant west.

you two really don't like me eh?

ive never met you. i dont like you nor dislike you. i dont like youre outfits though, theyre wearin' you. clothes need to know who wears the pants (no pun intended).

i just got negative repped by someone who said there was too much going on in my outfit. do people really do that? negative rep if they don't like someone's outfit that is. that's stupid

initially i gave you the benefit of the doubt (and some +rep) because you like dr. worm. but i might have to retract it because of your crying, which is a) a worse sin than that which you are railing against, and B) not going to accomplish anything except inflame opinion against you more.

general rule of thumb: don't be more annoying than the person you are trying to criticize.

p.s. there's a neg rep appeal thread where stuff like this belongs.