waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

servowaywtbj8.jpg

Apologies to onemancult for abandoning even the last bastion of the N.P.W.A.Y.W.T.O.N.S.U.F.U. club, but Haptronic asked so nicely that I couldn't resist.

Apologies for the extremely small photo. My camera is a joke.

Apologies for not posting this in the actual WAYWT thread, but I like it better here.

ha, how's providence? you in the downtown risd dorms?

Been Lurking for a while, Apologies on the far shot.. First Chat WAYWT. would like to hear your opinions. Always room for improvement... Crap work on the photoshop hollow mask..:(

Thanks!

Selective beef dark shots + Hap Pose

ichigo05sw1.jpg

^^

i'm sure the haters will hate, but that's not bad

info on top/shoes?

second half applies to servo, too - what are them sharp white kicks??

also, love the air tie

i'm surprised we don't see more of that around here - it's a simple way to sort of re-orient a dress shirt

or something

The top is H&M, the bottom are ecko slip ons... I couldnt find my vans:(

im sure ill get a lot of hate(especially on the shoes), but its ok..just here to have fun and learn.. Any sort of improvements i should pay attention to?

Been Lurking for a while, Apologies on the far shot.. First Chat WAYWT. would like to hear your opinions. Always room for improvement... Crap work on the photoshop hollow mask..:(

Thanks!

Selective beef dark shots + Hap Pose

ichigo05sw1.jpg

nice fit... wheres this week's bleach....

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu how tall are you? I doesnt look like your sagging your jeans yet your upper body seems fairly long compared to your legs, and some how your limbs look short. It could be the camera angle?

Why dont you stand with your legs shoulder width apart, because youve got broad shoulders. When you stand with your legs so close together it makes your hips seem small and your thighs look huge. I think your proportions are weird.

i dont even know why i bother, but here you go-

you're ugly. i hate your face and everything you post. so don't talk to me,

Guest jmatsu
This shit is seriously so fucking ridiculous i laughed my ass off for a minute straight.

i don't have a huge problem with their fits, but just the imagery this photo conjures.

it's like they had a slumber party, and stayed up all night deciding on just what to wear and how to execute the perfect "artistic" masterpiece. god forbid they should dispoint all their sufu fans. when digital denim fell asleep, i guess tangerine watched the matrix again. this could have been accomplished the night before on digital's/tangerine's king size airmattress.

This shit is seriously so fucking ridiculous i laughed my ass off for a minute straight.

see, that's why i hate complimenting you, because i knew something like this was coming

i think that's a nice pic, in terms of both concept and execution

and, at the risk of starting a pointless flame war, i can't really see the sense in belonging to a board based around people posting creative pictures of themselves featuring the clothes they're wearing, posting pictures of yourself featuring the clothes you're wearing, and then offering up ridicule and homo jokes when people post creative pictures of themselves featuring the clothes they're wearing

maybe it's just me, though

:confused: