waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

one-of-a-kind toj gloves? do the stores in s.korea still carry heattech or just old item?

nah, just some old lambskin gloves I have lying around.

the uniqlos in korea still carry heattech but all mine (minus the heattech socks) are from last year. enough heattech to last me for the rest of my life.

but I underestimated the cold.. that shit doesn't help against 0 degree weather + wind on a scooter. couldn't feel my limbs for over an hour after that short ride.

My heattech piece dont help that much as well. Wearing underarmor seems to be a better invesment for those who are truly cold.

wholeheartedly agree. I only have a few UA coldgear pieces because they're a bit pricey. they were all in the wash, so I couldn't use it today :\

I mainly wear the bottoms. I rarely wear the top unless it's absolutely necessary because I tend to get "too" hot and it just looks ridiculous as you can't hide the neckline of the shirt.

except for rare days like today where I don't have access to my UA, I wear the leggings every day of winter.

tumblr_lf4v2abqhe1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

all blurry but it doesnt really matter because it’s all black anyway.

dont tell me "oh we cant see the textures, because you know what black denim and black stretch jersey look like.

same sleeveless top, same longsleeved top, same black jeans. + same scarf/cardigan/perfecto and velcros