waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^really?!?! i must've played the crap out of TOTBL and was super amped for Antics when it came out, but i can't even touch the thing now. TOTBL is all they'll be remembered for, in my opinion. it's a solid contender for top 10 of the 00's.

I love TOTBL but Antics has less downtime for driving in a car. Its a sentimental favorite really.

you ordered this while waiting for your Supreme JD t to arrive from hong kong.

lemme holler!!!

i was trying to think whether he got into jd before or after 24hr party people and then i realized how ridiculous a thought that was a made the line more realistic at before/after the supreme t. judging by his age i say after.

you don't fucking listen to fucking joy division, fucker.

everyone listens to everything.

any middle schooler who's favorite movie is donnie darko has "listened" to joy division

had this discussion with a friend of mine, the only worse movie/band that a CWG claims is garden state and the shins.

omg that makes you seem so much more meaningful and intelligent and quirky!!! (10).

^really?!?! i must've played the crap out of TOTBL and was super amped for Antics when it came out, but i can't even touch the thing now. TOTBL is all they'll be remembered for, in my opinion. it's a solid contender for top 10 of the 00's.

Agreed. Antics was such a letdown, given how good Turn on the Bright Lights was.

new post in my waywt edition as i aint sposed to post in here wit my look.

Ledger is such a good sport.

Hello Electronic Cheetah, I'm Chatty Puma. It must be cool where you are because I could never wear that here in Texas it is just way too hot today and I would absolutely die of heat stroke or body water loss without being able to drink enough liquids to replenish all the sweat that a sweatshirt hood thing like that would cause just from walking between my house and the car but then you have trees too so that probably makes more shade to hide under if the sun does actually come in contact with your skin even though that wouldn't be too much of a problem due to your skin being mostly covered by the long sleeves and pants so maybe it would be cooler to wear that here. I am just not sure.

Oh and I wish I could smoke healthy cigarettes.

everyone listens to everything.

any middle schooler who's favorite movie is donnie darko has "listened" to joy division

had this discussion with a friend of mine, the only worse movie/band that a CWG claims is garden state and the shins.

omg that makes you seem so much more meaningful and intelligent and quirky!!! (10).

Whatever man, Garden State was kind of good and so are The Shins .. hating on shit that people think makes them intelligent and quirky doesn't make you intelligent and quirky it makes you a cunt.

That being said, I'm a total cunt ..

^I hated Garden State. Ignore that it was jean luc godard (who made masculine/feminine) who said it and pay attention to the fact that he was right when he said Making movies about people in their 20's is an exercise in banality. Basically masturbatory exercise for the director, actor, and limited audience. Or circle jerk?

Dino: I really have an invested need for you to smash 90% of FIT. Partly because you stylin' on urrveryone there. Partly so people like Agent J aren't smashing.