waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
I just noticed the cat now, comparo complete. Add peon laborer tan too, they're like lost BFF.

haven't paid that much attention to azn daniway, but she gotta big mouth/talk that crazy-talk 2? or has she learned the proper (og) asian woman ettiquette...speak when spoken 2?? what be her signature item (vs. thedaniway scarf)??

haven't paid that much attention to azn daniway, but she gotta big mouth/talk that crazy-talk 2? or has she learned the proper (og) asian woman ettiquette...speak when spoken 2?? what be her signature item (vs. thedaniway scarf)??

She is an 'actress' trying out for 'very SITC leads,' neverminding the fact that no one on SITC looked like an Asian rice picker/peon.

When I am casting the role of wartime hooker though, I know where to turn to, thanks superfuture.

I will give her points though, for not yet coming back with the "I'm trying!" routine, but for now they're like a yin yang of east coast vs west coast bitchass cat owners in big scarves and thriftwear.

all i have to say is:

1. whatever it is, it's not big enough to cover up whatever other stupid clothes you wear. Maybe you should borrow one of dani's 8 foot scarves, and move to the 10' in September.

2. We know why you girls buy big sunglasses.

all i have to say is:

1. whatever it is, it's not big enough to cover up whatever other stupid clothes you wear. Maybe you should borrow one of dani's 8 foot scarves, and move to the 10' in September.

2. We know why you girls buy big sunglasses.

yeah, cuz it's sunny? maybe? it's fucking sunny here. all year round. if you're going to protect your eyes, you might as well buy something that's beautifully designed. but you're too busy making personal judgements to look at that.

the only thing daniway and i have in common is that we post home casual fits. our style is really different if you pay attention.

Guest jmatsu
is that a yoji skirt?

homeboy, u joking, right? that purchase would break the (daniway) bank.

anyway that shit remind me of a bad version of this bitch's older shit:

http://www.christianjoy.us/

...this would probably break the (daniway) bank as well. she probably just borrowed a hole puncher from college, opened some holes on the inside, and threw some yarn in that shit (shit luk like it b draw string).

Guest jmatsu

ayo check it, remember that one azn bitch who got banned? the one who hurt westside's brain all the time? wtf was that bitch's name again? she was azn...maybe her and cutebuttdeadly be cousins or related...some shit like that.

Guest Phrost
homeboy, u joking, right? that purchase would break the (daniway) bank.

no hate for ppl who can't afford designer clothes. the skirt is decent, overall she looks okay.

How is it Dani isn't repmutha yet? Has Sufu lost it's hornyness? I for one, is super horny, and will +rep pic w sexy undertones in hopes of getting thx-pm to strengthen my e-confidence. (thats your cue dani)

e-thanks :o

Guest jmatsu
no hate for ppl who can't afford designer clothes. the skirt is decent, overall she looks okay.

no hate in general for peasant laborers. just thought that sayword must have been making joke.