waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

it would have been totally genius either way ! nf, do you still use the kit lens or bought something else ? i find your pics sharper than the ones i used to have with my kit lens.

actually, it isnt a large mirror, it's a standard width door mirror. i just stood about one foot to the left and put the tripod about one foot to the right

and yah fc im still using the kit lens, i did sharpen a little bit afterward though. also, the reason i did the whole tripod-in-mirror-illusion was because the only way i could get adequate light for the shot was standing right by the window and using the mirror is the only way to fit my entire body in the frame. so the lighting also might make it look a bit sharper

woopdy doo

original shot:

lookbookwaywt.jpg

That's not a graphic tee thankyouverymuch, it's leather and the "print" has been applied with fireworks...

I do prefer the 7161's over the new ones indeed...

is that one of those Cai Guo-Qiang shirts? or am I completely off...

actually, it isnt a large mirror, it's a standard width door mirror. i just stood about one foot to the left and put the tripod about one foot to the right

and yah fc im still using the kit lens, i did sharpen a little bit afterward though. also, the reason i did the whole tripod-in-mirror-illusion was because the only way i could get adequate light for the shot was standing right by the window and using the mirror is the only way to fit my entire body in the frame. so the lighting also might make it look a bit sharper

woopdy doo

original shot:

I apologize for my ignorance, but it would've been funnier with a waywt scandal.

I may be incredibly stupid, but shouldn't you be able to see the camera then?
Ha, was thinking the exact same thing. Good work, Encyclopedia Brown!
You can see the tripod in the bottom right corner of the picture. Large picture was cropped.
Well fuck me, we may just be on to sumthin big!
Why you gotta be like dat? tschhh
Once again, we have been foiled by the ol' large-mirror-in-a-cropped-photo trick. I fall for it every time.

i lafd