waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Dani: No complaints about your outfit. It's actually kind of cute. But I'd see if you have more feminine eyewear and ditch the black tights.

Tweeds: what is your shirt made out of? I don't know if it's the photo but the fabric looks really interesting and is really the thing that sets that look apart for me. Otherwise, even with a quality silhouette/fit it's still chinos, blue shirt, chucks, and tie. EDIT: actually, those chinos look pretty fucking great too. Elevating the most mediocre shit.

waywt7-1.png

rabbit fur felt hat, stolen cardigan, thrifted polyester dress, alaia heels

"can't rep but i love it:D"

Whatever man, Garden State was kind of good and so are The Shins .. hating on shit that people think makes them intelligent and quirky doesn't make you intelligent and quirky it makes you a cunt.

That being said, I'm a total cunt ..

No I understand that hating on anything makes you a hater and that kind of makes you a cunt. Garden state as a movie fails in my eyes but I can understand why most people like it and many many indie bullshit emo boys and girls love it. There are much better movies out there that have done what garden state did (nothing?) in my opinion though. The shins are not as bad - I'll give them credit even though they've crossed into the mainstream, but when referenced with garden state makes me hate the person even more.

i met a girl when i was in first year and i saw that she had a shins sticker on her laptop bag. i said "pre or post garden state?"

she knew exactly what i was asking, looked at the floor and said "post :(" like she knew she'd just lost points.

i met a girl when i was in first year and i saw that she had a shins sticker on her laptop bag. i said "pre or post garden state?"

she knew exactly what i was asking, looked at the floor and said "post :(" like she knew she'd just lost points.

hahhaa shamed.

I can't decide if this is now my official policy or just a current condition, but I seem to only post fits when somebody else happens to photograph me.

Not the most flattering pose and it looks like I've put on some weight on this job.... But so it goes. Time to go back to smoking for lunch.

2800075981_15ea92de71_b.jpg

but when referenced with garden state makes me hate the person even more.

I am probably the biggest hater I know and on the scale of things that make people absolute shitheads, discovering the shins through garden state is pretty low.

I really can't blame anybody for liking either.