waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

wesley pipes is now dukie holy fucking shit

also the opposite of a wallflower. you may find him near the wall but he will talking loudly about how huge his dick is.

4th time in less than 48 hours I have been called Dukie. Yeah and I kinda talk a lot.

haha i forgot to tell you... when i was mailing that thing, the lady was so stupid.. she first asked, multiple times, how to spell korea, then asked me "so north, south, what" after me telling her it was going to seoul

a hearty lol was had

Hahha

I was mailing something to asshole and this lil old Korean lady wanted to mail something to Seoul, and the girl at the desk was helping her fill in the information, but she was like, how do you spell that, soul.... I feel like I should know, and the korean lady repeated herself a bunch of times before she got it.

Some what true Charles I check Styleforum sometimes, but the fact of the matter is he is still bitter off of something that happened about a month ago. Like I said in my previous post I usually just ignore dude. He can go on with his little personal vendetta , im done with it though, bitchassness is at a all time high right now it seems.

it's a rough economy kissi

(10)

Jeepster, looks good! would rep if i could.

PS - my package has made its way into your hands by now.

(OMG a pseudo-homosexual comment. sooo cooool)

Guest jmatsu
Some what true Charles I check Styleforum sometimes, but the fact of the matter is he is still bitter off of something that happened about a month ago. Like I said in my previous post I usually just ignore dude. He can go on with his little personal vendetta , im done with it though, bitchassness is at a all time high right now it seems.

i'm alittle late to the white on black hate pow-wow, and i don't really follow.

i thought your fit was fine, but thats really besides the point. i can understand u being annoyed about bobo hating on your shit at sf, but what's the point of bringing that shit from sf in here? and u can't tease us with saying shit like "... the fact of the matter is he is still bitter off of something that happened a month ago." you gonna go through the trouble of linking sf, yet ain't gonna do us the courtesy of telling us wtf sparked this shit in the 1st place?? did that shit happen here at sufu or in sf??

i mean are u guys sworn enemies now? you gonna fight each other on every single virtual front everywhere/anywhere on cyberspace now?

man, apparently i get hate on in alot forums i don't even know existed, but i ain't gonna lose sleep about that shit and def won't complain about it/bring shit here.

it started when someone posted a fit of josh's with a yellow jcrew rainslicker and a pair of bean boots in best fits and bobo attacked jkissi saying that he was a hypebeast and trend hopper which is not true since i know josh irla dn he has always dressed like this but regardless the fact is bobo said shit here on sufu and is dragging it throughout the internet.

Guest jmatsu

oh okay. thanx for clearing that up. i was just going through the thread and out of nowhere/context there was a styleforum link/etc.

Guest jmatsu
yea it started in B*waywt where someone said and I quote "bobo, stop being a wrinkly old bitch"

t marcus troy loves jkissy's fit.