waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

img3049.jpg

geller margiela hm hm zara margiela

i doubt my friend wanted his face on the internet

i have a 15 pictures animation of the whole jump but i guess no one wanted to download a 1mb gif.

2j9ph0.jpg
wesley_01.jpg

yea, i really disagreed with the aesthetics of both of these two. This looks really really bad. reflects poorly on heads of both of these dudes.

like, these two uglyass so in sos cant tell me shit for shit from now on they fail on both style and sensibility for environment.

yall stink.

EDIT: a relook, 2nd pic isn't that bad. just real coonish choice of pants to go with everything else that looks otherwise looks chill.

but mega you are the lamest dude ever with that one

DOUBLE EDIT: mega, wow, totally emberassed i just trashed you shit after u repped me for the black thread. just being honest man you woulda probably done better with a non black shirt it looks like youre a black hole or something with all that

Of all the fits posted those aren't that bad..esp wesley Iike the mixture of patterns but it's subtle enough to work not to mention the color compliments .. Not to matchy matchy and the solid khaki coat kind of balances the mix print top and bottom.

I dunno it's just my opinion but he's got style. Maybe not goth or street like so many of us are used to but shits good

Also tgee love the pants! :)

but mega you are the lamest dude ever with that one

DOUBLE EDIT: mega, wow, totally emberassed i just trashed you shit after u repped me for the black thread. just being honest man you woulda probably done better with a non black shirt it looks like youre a black hole or something with all that

I'm baffled.

Fuck. I can't wear black because I'll just blend in with it, huh? WTB: skin bleach.