waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha i forgot to tell you... when i was mailing that thing, the lady was so stupid.. she first asked, multiple times, how to spell korea, then asked me "so north, south, what" after me telling her it was going to seoul

a hearty lol was had

nah i didnt live in an apartment.. i used to live at my parents house .

thanks i call this haircut edmondemonito cut..

its like a corss between a mullet and a mohawk but with edmond stylin.. hah!

1454ee0180f2abf59b913e4466c3adfc.jpg

I apologize to those who have asked questions, but for some reason I cannot answer or even send PMs.

Shoes in previous waywt were customised OCs.

plaid seems a bit unflattering here, a solid would have done you justice

truth. he got instant rep from me when he posted that.

disagree.

While he definitely doesn't look awkward, he seems to be able to pull off the commendable feat of looking like a wallflower whilst wearing loud pants.

P.S

Cheer up Scott M! Getting dumped is the best excuse for retail therapy.

disagree.

While he definitely doesn't look awkward, he seems to be able to pull off the commendable feat of looking like a wallflower whilst wearing loud pants.

P.S

thanks man, picking up my cloak desert boots from the post today so it's definitely a little late for that therapy being broke as fuck but it definitely cheers me up a little lol.

Damn , I never thought I see someone have so much hate for someone else.

Bobo I really choose to ignore you most of the time because you seem a bit bitter about life in general. From the rain jacket to this on a whole different forum. Someone brought this to my attention , its w.e though man carry on.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=111438&page=2

P.S

OH SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK SUFU IS OFFICIALLY SEX AND THE CITY

WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN' WOMEN BE SHOPPIN'

i think Josh's problem (correct me if i'm wrong) is that Bobo doesn't really say anything about it on SuFu. He just says it on another forum that Kissi doesn't check.

Some what true Charles I check Styleforum sometimes, but the fact of the matter is he is still bitter off of something that happened about a month ago. Like I said in my previous post I usually just ignore dude. He can go on with his little personal vendetta , im done with it though, bitchassness is at a all time high right now it seems.