waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lot of posts in here since yesterday, geez.

eod9nghgj: veddy good suh, veddy good indeed.

timber: I'm getting a "schoolmarm with dark secrets" vibe from you lately. Is this wrong of me?

out of rep for you both.

Dude, that perfectly describes me. Tonight I disciplined/bossed around two people of the general public, while at work. I did it in the way a teacher would speak right before she violently slams a ruler on your desk, breaking it into sharp jagged wooden slivers...

Dude, that perfectly describes me. Tonight I disciplined/bossed around two people of the general public, while at work. I did it in the way a teacher would speak right before she violently slams a ruler on your desk, breaking it into sharp jagged wooden slivers...

sexy 10char

edmond totally looks like javier bardem in no country for old men. sociopathic in classic workwear.

haha yes! I thought of him when i saw ed. Had him pictured bud couldn't remember from what movie. Shit, the mouth, the eyes and the hair really makes him look bardem

I did it in the way a teacher would speak right before she violently slams a ruler on your desk, breaking it into sharp jagged wooden slivers...

the strings teacher in middle school snapped a bow over her knee right before she had a mental breakdown.

I had to try the cdg x hm shirt for someone and I couldn't find WAYWT: Clown Edition... so I just post it here

img0668ef7.jpg

cdg x hm (pm me if you want it)

pants

creative recreation... thankfully not mine. i neg rep my housemate in real life everyday for buying these ...

(10)

(mustn't be necessary but you never know)