waywt.jpg

smily image courtesy of nfone/waxsteez

robbie geller jacket, hoodie, tank

ann d necklace

rick owens tee

number (n)ine tank and denimz

no vis: us mil killin boots.

i can see your moobs!!

i agree though, you looked better when u were using yr shitty camera and not smiling. u look like u deserve a big hug here.

CopyofPB300025-1.jpg

Lacoste

Rick Owens

Lanvin

mmm...i dont know man.

Might look better with popped collar.

i can see your moobs!!

i agree though, you looked better when u were using yr shitty camera and not smiling. u look like u deserve a big hug here.

/quote]

Hey, back off. I kinda have some skinny guy moobs too. don't hate

ledger, as usual the details of your pic is difficult to see.

so indulge me! what are the the sneakers that your aunt in japland bought u? where did she buy them from? what makes u doubt there authenticity?

I really really need a good camera but i just cant get the money at the moment so its just my 5 meg phone all the time thats why the pics suck.

Anyway well they are the raf astronaut sneakers they look fine to me like box from what ive compared but i never saw any in black patnet tbh.

oh and other details be tshirt n scarf by me and then same ol cardigan.

Today (some more gothninjuh mold pics.)

14112008923.jpg

Nah its actually not if you would care to make the original better then go for it,i dont use any filters at all.just the contrast curves levels etc shit.just to show the drapes n shit really man.but heres the original if you fancy showing me how to do it.14112008923-1.jpg

(ps.just realised that my tit is basically out in that last picture.ahwell.)

gfunkdocta, looks good man, if you wrote high end streetwear brands in your description instead of those i'd have believed you. dunno why, i have a streetwear feeling when seeing that pics. (damns that's a weird comment). congrat on the 1k.

(gave too much rep lately, i'd have wrote it as a comment otherwise)

clopek i thought you were a canadian giant. if you're a 10 and 6" then you're well comensurate (no homo).

why do so many people care how big my feet are. size 10 assholes, i'm only 6 foot, 175. pretty average across the board.

U MAD, DOGGlE? U MAD

Oh, size 10's cool. I always thought you were a size 9/41 or something.

Haha exactly ive only ever metioned them to her a long long time ago,and i was so fucking happy when they turned up.

glad to know that they are legit then i just got worried, i had never seen them in black patent but glad its all good and proper now.

ill try n contact her as to where she got em from if you want man.