waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Hmm I doubt the way I choose to dress makes me any less legit. Personally I think alot of you dress extremely boring for the amount of money you pay, but I'm not sure that difference of opinion makes me an unworthy member of your community.

I beg to differ.

also, NEG REP!

gfunkdocta, looks good man, if you wrote high end streetwear brands in your description instead of those i'd have believed you. dunno why, i have a streetwear feeling when seeing that pics. (damns that's a weird comment). congrat on the 1k.

(gave too much rep lately, i'd have wrote it as a comment otherwise)

thx my du, me too

maybe streetgoth?

i just buy/wear wut i like (duh)

That's cause I'm leaning forward! I always thought I had a really big head in general but then everyone measured themselves in class a few weeks ago and it turns out it's vaguely a normal size. HAH!

Either that or I go to school with an assortment of big skull people.

Best seek the advice of a nineteenth-century German phrenologist to make sure.

Hmm I doubt the way I choose to dress makes me any less legit. Personally I think alot of you dress extremely boring for the amount of money you pay, but I'm not sure that difference of opinion makes me an unworthy member of your community.

man stfu your fit was wack and ur "unboring" use of colors are for 12 yr old hypebeast suburban bitches

Fuck I accidently plus repped this guy.

ainsley-harriott-03.jpg

Best check yo self. Goofy looking ass ma fucca.

shit son wearin the techni color dream coat makes you anything but legit you taste the rainbow assed mothafucka

Picture001-1.jpgPicture011-2.jpgPicture013-1.jpgPicture016-1.jpg

First waywt. Two days of clothes to work and Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black Coated fit pics. I'm having to learn this from scratch and thank-you to the pair of pm's helping me get going. I don't know much about photography, either.

I don't like the jeans in the first pic. They are dark indigo Gap bootcut from last season, but they are very dark and work is business casual, so I am breaking the rules to change perceptions at my work place.

I want to buy my first pair of dry indigo jeans and I 'think' that these Nudie jeans fit close to right, although maybe they are not tight enough in the legs because they bunch so much at the knees? They are very comfortable.

I'll be appreciative of any given criticism, thank-you. Let the 2CAT comments commence! Those are the fuckers in the 'shit you hate' thread.

Picture001-1.jpgPicture011-2.jpgPicture013-1.jpgPicture016-1.jpg

First waywt. Two days of clothes to work and Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black Coated fit pics. I'm having to learn this from scratch and thank-you to the pair of pm's helping me get going. I don't know much about photography, either.

I don't like the jeans in the first pic. They are dark indigo Gap bootcut from last season, but they are very dark and work is business casual, so I am breaking the rules to change perceptions at my work place.

I want to buy my first pair of dry indigo jeans and I 'think' that these Nudie jeans fit close to right, although maybe they are not tight enough in the legs because they bunch so much at the knees? They are very comfortable.

I'll be appreciative of any given criticism, thank-you. Let the 2CAT comments commence! Those are the fuckers in the 'shit you hate' thread.

i r indifferent 2 it. and u talk 2 much.

Only if i spray myself with Axe and down enough jaeger bombs and redbull vodkas first.

Nah, she'd def cute though. Since you know i don't know bout asian girls, i got this vietnamese chick mad hitting on me now. She's kinda annoying but i may want to fuck as she's got a cute little body. How do i approach? Cat-kabob? Offer to let her do my nails? I'm still unsure.

just do like in that one kubrick movie full metal jkt.

you were actually just watching frank Caliendo

I hate caliendo with all my soul, he's not even kind of funny,he just seems like he'd say wack shit in person and everyone would just look at him like wtf then continue on with their conversations

I hate caliendo with all my soul, he's not even kind of funny,he just seems like he'd say wack shit in person and everyone would just look at him like wtf then continue on with their conversations

i dunno cause i only saw his show once. i don't care maybe because he wasn't infact that funny, but for a white dude he was pretty good at making charles barkley look stupid...and some of that was kinda funny.