waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

thats whats up

man, lab, my forehand is mighty. no joke. I've also got a nasty inside-out two-handed backhand. no serve though :\

Not many people rep a consistent serve mayne, VERY hard, but your grip will help out.

Fuck shopping and all that bullshit. When I come back to NYC in Oct, we playin' tennis and basketball. Kunk can come too. And anyone else who doesn't suck.

Guest jmatsu
FUCK i got a haircut today

if i had known :(

oh well im going to grow it like gilead

PIC_0005.jpg

shit looks good. what is that a western shirt? you pull it off way better than all the azns and americans here.

That's user Gilead. He lives in california i think.

Guest jmatsu
That's user Gilead. He lives in california i think.

oh word? i thought he was in vienna. am disapointed. anyway one of the better westeren shirt wearers i guess.

Not many people rep a consistent serve mayne, VERY hard, but your grip will help out.

Fuck shopping and all that bullshit. When I come back to NYC in Oct, we playin' tennis and basketball. Kunk can come too. And anyone else who doesn't suck.

i am down, you know this.

courts are hard to get in the city. might have to come to my school and use ours. shaolin stylee.

jeep im sad you didnt come out last night

anyways off to catsit and smoke

yeye, you didn't txt homie. went to brobar shitshow instead. was lame/funny/painful. trev get his dick wet w/ nyu puss? bet he did.

courts are so hard to get anywhere

at my uni minimum wait is 30min

everyone plays tennis here

i have my rackets with me right now and im practicing the continental grip. boss wont let me hit anything in the lobby. :(

take to tennis threak.

hayyyy :D

``

hayyyyyyyyyyy

what you gonna do w/ that papaya - papaya burfi?

nice.