waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^what brand are those? they look like my AE sanfords but I know they aren't. also, did you end up doing the recrafting service with AE?

These are a pair of Aldens--medallion captoes on the Copley last.

I didn't! I ended up picking up a pair of merlot AE Lexingtons; I began wearing the Sanfords more as beaters, although I will still likely get them recrafted one day.

back from a party where apparently people were dressed as pirates the girl told me so i put on something semi-nautical. i wear this shit without the cap, but i guess it makes it kinda like a gay sailor or something. i dunno. there was alcohol and a cute girl with short red hair who i am going to hang out with soon so i'm good to go

picture009rv2.jpg

apc

accutron

a77

sperry

whhhaaaaatttt?

Left arm, nukka! MIRRORS!!!!

Seirously though. Most the people at that party were lame. I felt like an old ass since this kid i was talking to said he was born in 1990. Fuck that ish. The only cute girlie i talked to the whole time said she thought my shoes and rolled pants were cute. I wanted to ask if she thought they'd be cuter on her bedroom floor but i blanked. I regret it now though :(

Lets quit while we're ahead before the fascist, commie, zionist, nazi moderators delete this page.

edit:lol-...claimed that McCain frequently tried to dress in a feminine manner, and had sex with other prisoners and sometimes even his captors for extra cigarettes and plantains.

Guest Phrost
one of McCain's fellow prisoners testified on the BIBLE that during his time in the prison camp, John SIDNEY McCain had been a "bottom" (this is a pervert designation for a homosexual who receives sodomy rather than give it)

someone's butthurt

The answer is simple. From John SIDNEY McCain's own accounts of his torture, the acts he was involved in correlate closely to those of SADO MASOCHISM. These are acts that are regularly celebrated by the HOMOSEXUAL/PERVERT community.

wait so do where's the sado masochism thread?