waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
you have a great selection of tees,but the length and width make you look top heavy

yeah so what?

the hv tees this season from xs up are all purposely huge, but you wouldn't know nor would you have the sense to care...

your (new) sufu identity seems to find necessary to fish for any old reason/assumption just to mention my name or referrence me. you're still dumb...and shits getting old.

Guest jmatsu
you wear what you want.I just dont think you have the right silhouette to pull them off

you have a bulbous torso and skinny legs...no hate

okay fashion-guy, what kind of top do you suggest? the tee is purposely oversized- antifit whatever. i dont really think youre quite qualified to be giving anyone fashion advice.

okay fashion-guy, what kind of top do you suggest? the tee is purposely oversized- antifit whatever. i dont really think youre quite qualified to be giving anyone fashion advice.

i know its purposely oversized and anti fit...it just looks ill fitting on you

My friend produced some dub-jungle record (the dreaded youth) and the distributor pressed twice the order, so they had 2x what they needed. We break them a lot since we have like 1k excess.