waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

fit1231231dy7.jpg

Excuse the particularly shitty pic, I dont have a lot of my photo stuff with me yet.

eat !

and don't take picture in backlighting, you don't need a 1DmIII to take nice pictures.

Haha.. I love being skinny though :(

I was more referring to the fact that i didnt have a tripod, my camera is perfectly ok

it's ok if you like it. i wouldn't trade my morphology with yours though. oh i see for the tripod, just place it somewhere and take the pics. and also stop stretching your pics haha.

Guest jmatsu
I like except for the shoes. I would've gone with something a little nicer and definitely a dark color. Something about the white CP's ain't doin it for me.

maybe if kunk just did tongues in...

my thoughts from the past few pages:

leonard leroy, wow. fucking awesome. what shoes?

kunk, once again, very nice. common projects highs i think are fine as i know you've worn them that way before and it's all the same coolness.

---

as for music, i do not like garden state and i do not like the shins. on the other hand, i have only seen bits and pieces of the lost in translation to remember the jesus and mary chain in it so i believe this must be said: if any music outside of their first album is played/heard, it is garbage. their first album was their (i believe) one and only "blow-me-away" album.